Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

preventing night sweats?

prideofarkansas

[FONT=&quot]Hey bros, any good advice on making night sweats less harsh? The tren is wrecking me sleep......I go through 2 pairs of boxers per night, 2 beds, and I wake up dehydrated as fuck. I'm thinking temp has nothing to do with it, I set my temp, at 65, and It is as bad as if it was set as 70. I LOVE tren, but damn, its really hard to liv elike this. By the way I'm only on 150 EOD[/FONT]

what do you mean ONLY on 150 eod.. thats a very high dose and thats your problem... run a more reasonable dose man... what exactly do you expect with a dose that high?

[FONT=&quot]Hey bros, any good advice on making night sweats less harsh? The tren is wrecking me sleep......I go through 2 pairs of boxers per night, 2 beds, and I wake up dehydrated as fuck. I'm thinking temp has nothing to do with it, I set my temp, at 65, and It is as bad as if it was set as 70. I LOVE tren, but damn, its really hard to liv elike this. By the way I'm only on 150 EOD[/FONT]
With that much tren what do you expect? That's abuse of the harshest drug out there

Top Bottom