Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preventing bloat/gyno from Tren/Test cycle

JumpBallWinner

Ok, so I'm getting ready to start a new cycle. It's gonna look like this.

Wk 1-7 Tren Ace 60mg ED
Wk 1-7 Test Prop 60mg ED
Wk 1-7 Winny 60mg ED

My last cycle consisted of Test E at 500mg a week and EQ at 400mg a week. I took some arimidex but still bloated up a good bit. This will be my first run ever with tren, and I wanna do my best to encounter no bloat during this cycle. Since I don't feel confident in arimidex, I'm gonna be running aromasin throughout the cycle. I feel that will pretty much take care of any bloat I'd see off the test, but I'm worried about the tren. It's my understanding that winny helps with bloat from nanadrolones, which is probably the primary reason I added it to this cycle. So what are some other things I can take to prevent any possible bloat I'd see from the tren?

The chances of you bloating from Tren are very small. You can take some Dostinex at .50mg every 4 days through out and that should take care of any Progesterone induced probs.

M18

letrozole is best, especially if u prone to gyno. dries u out nicely. strong ass shit. something less strong and supposedely doesn't effect sex drive, AIFM. i'm on only day 4, it's working nice. i stopped letro about 2 weeks ago after stopping prop and tren. i would use either 1, probably letro. if so u would be better off using proviron w/ it since letro can lower sex drive.

hanibal said:
letrozole is best, especially if u prone to gyno. dries u out nicely. strong ass shit. something less strong and supposedely doesn't effect sex drive, AIFM. i'm on only day 4, it's working nice. i stopped letro about 2 weeks ago after stopping prop and tren. i would use either 1, probably letro. if so u would be better off using proviron w/ it since letro can lower sex drive.

I'm pretty familiar with what the above mentioned drugs do for estrogen problems, but do they also help with prog problems or do I need to run the dostinex if I'm worried about prog ? I'm so serious about staying dry from now on out that I actually considered running the letro even though I know it'd be overkill for the lower mg's I'm running. The number 1 thing I'm worried about is face bloat.

Top Bottom