Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preventing Back Acne

Bobber

I am about to start my cycle and was wondering if yall know of anyways that I can keep the pimples off my back.

taking accutane for the first 5 days of the cycle can help

taking pantothenic at 5g a day and then a maintenance dose of 1-2g a day

small doses of arimidex help me, especially around clomid time

Use a good back scrubber (looflah sponge is great) and neutrogena antibacterial body wash. It sure help when my clomid acne kicked in. :p

Neutrogena antibacterial wash has helped considerably. If you have a severe problem or are taking very heavy doses it might not do the trick... but it's pretty good stuff and has definitely kept mine in check.

Neutrogena and a Loofa it is. Thanks for the help and I will let yall know how it works out for me.

I love my B5! Let me tell ya that shit has worked excellently for me. Right now I just finished test and started winn and I've been only using 1grm/day and it is keeping me almost completely clear, which never happens when I'm on anything.

CLEMDOG said:
I love my B5! Let me tell ya that shit has worked excellently for me. Right now I just finished test and started winn and I've been only using 1grm/day and it is keeping me almost completely clear, which never happens when I'm on anything.

CLEMDOG, WHERE CAN YOU GET B5?

Top Bottom