Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnancy

I just placed a post today about AAS and male infertility....so you guys just answered that question.....I had a false sense of security....

help4john said:
My last cycle consisted of 500 Sust and 600mg EQ jumpstarted with DBOL. About 5 weeks into my cycle my wife wound up pregnant. Oh well.....#3 on the way.

So much for the studies indicating that Test injections reduce the predisposition for pregnancy!

Congrats and good luck!

PS: My wife was and has been on the pill too! What's next.....castration? (Did I really type that?)
vasectomy.

you don't know if test did not work for you because it takes up to 3 months for your sperm to get from production to ejaculation.

Good point! You would think that they would get sick of swimming after all these years. Well....men don't get infertile with age...women do.

As far as the vasectomy goes.....you are correct, it is time. Also, I have been on Test for most of the year as well. Just one of life's great gifts that will provide me with happiness forever. I love my kids!

Top Bottom