Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

preferred esters

Zanedpuglas55

[FONT=&quot]I'm wanting to run test and deca. Not sure if I'm going with test p and npp or long ester. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But my question is, could I add tren a toward the end of the cycle to "clean up" and harden up? If so how many weeks? Or would var or winny be better? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also in your experience should I go with test p/npp or test c/deca long ester?[/FONT]

the idea of a finisher and such is derived from competitors who want to look as dry and hard as possible going into a show.

if you are a normal gym rat what is the point of getting hard and dry for a week or two and punishing your joints, then going back to normal? really makes no sense

I wouldn't recommend adding it, especially transitioning from another 19-nor compound.

I agree with Steve. The majority of us do this for a lifestyle. We’re not competing, models, actors, etc that need to maintain a certain look. Just keep the cycles simple, moderate in doses, short, and safe.

Top Bottom