Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prednisone/test question

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Yo Bros! So I need some science…I recently had very bad shoulder and hip pain (really out of nowhere) I asked doctor to give me lymes test because high tick area. Test came back that I currently don’t have lymes but I’ve had it in the past and was never treated. (Apparently if you don’t get treated, many other issues can arise later) A few weeks ago I had bad poison ivy and they gave me prednisone. It immediately solved my shoulder and hip pain, until I ran out and pain came back immediately. I’m going back for further lymes treatment but it’s unlikely they will give me prednisone. Nor do I want to be on that over a month. I’m looking to find an anabolic that would have similar effects to prednisone? Something I can add to a 400mg test cycle. I do have two bottles of test and I’m due for a short cycle. Anyone think the test alone would have similar effects? Thx all

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Prednisone is a catabolic steroid
your pain went away on it because it signals ur brain to think u aren’t in pain

i highly recommend never touching this stuff unless it’s literally life or death

There is no anabolic steroid that does that. The solution for injuries is rest. Take a break from the grind. Go do yoga for a bit. Improve ur flexibility and mobility that way. Then gradually go back to weightlifting

Yo Bros! So I need some science…I recently had very bad shoulder and hip pain (really out of nowhere) I asked doctor to give me lymes test because high tick area. Test came back that I currently don’t have lymes but I’ve had it in the past and was never treated. (Apparently if you don’t get treated, many other issues can arise later) A few weeks ago I had bad poison ivy and they gave me prednisone. It immediately solved my shoulder and hip pain, until I ran out and pain came back immediately. I’m going back for further lymes treatment but it’s unlikely they will give me prednisone. Nor do I want to be on that over a month. I’m looking to find an anabolic that would have similar effects to prednisone? Something I can add to a 400mg test cycle. I do have two bottles of test and I’m due for a short cycle. Anyone think the test alone would have similar effects? Thx all

Prednisone is a catabolic steroid not anabolic steroid
its like killing the pain inflammation receptors but it all comes back when you stop
think of it as a drug

if you want joint help with your cycle try
deca durabolin 200mgs/week
ostarine mk2866 50mgs/week

also
can you post a cycle log for us? you're a vet
like NEW thread
My Testosterone cycle Log

where you tell us your diet training cycle and what you doing during the week

prednisone will bring pain back i know it happeend to me
use deca durabolin 200mgs
ostarine 50mgs