Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This pre-workout is so intense you'll get arrested for assaulting the weights!

since it is a hormone you want to still take it consistent for a period of time

i think the thread started with a lot of confusion. halo isn't a stim and it isn't something like smelling salts that you just sniff and get an instant reaction. but i would dose it like this:

10-20mg a day split and you take an extra dose pre workout about 1-2 hours.

since it is a hormone you want to still take it consistent for a period of time

i think the thread started with a lot of confusion. halo isn't a stim and it isn't something like smelling salts that you just sniff and get an instant reaction. but i would dose it like this:

10-20mg a day split and you take an extra dose pre workout about 1-2 hours.
I think the issue here is taking it sporadically is useless for body building, or any kind of gains you are going to keep at all. The benefit to taking it or cheque drops sporadically is more for the androgenic boost of aggression (and yes it would be higher if it built up in your system, but it is there regardless), and it is a nice extra kick on competition days.

I disagree with Stevesmi. Here's why:

If you used Halo on it's own then yeah sure. But even then for very short cycles and at a low dose. Because, as has been said, it's toxic.

It was 'sold' in the thread as a workout drug. Let's be clear it's NOT a supp type - it's a steroid.

The main reason is guys will be using other steroids almost certainly. And so I'd use it like either in the last couple of weeks (to get peak strength) of a strength cycle or, as with cheque drops, on the day.

I wouldn't use it as a bodybuilder. No need. Deffo not consistently. VERY short term.

SAVE 10% Right Now!!
Even on Bulk Quantities.

HALOTESTIN - 5mg/tab EP
399d91eba2c5bae54e47d8e9642975d2.jpg

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Fluoxymesteron
Comes In: 5mg tab
Dosage: 10-40mg/day
Active time: 6-8 hours
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk