Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre work out dianabol guys

Yes I do use dbol as pre work out supp, No I don't

• Yes

Votes: 76 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 50 39.7%

• Total voters
I'm on 4 weeks, and 2 to 4 week off :

1g Test E/week
75mg Test Propionate EOD
50mg Dbol before work out, and 50mg after WO
100mg Dbol ED
Rip Blend 225mg EOD
Tri TREN 200mg EOD
10IU HGH ED
40 Clen ED WO
Arimidex 1mg EOD
Nolvadex 20mg EOD

It seems that Dianabol on pre WO is for very hard WO : good pump, strong energy, very very good sensations...

Suggestions ???

Thank You! :)

Re: Pre work out dbol guys

Not a bad idea IMO. I have to keep my blood levels stable because of acne but with D-bol its in and out so quick It has not been an issue for me. I take an extra 10mgs on training days 3 hours before along with my SuperPump 250 and I get the craziest pumps I mean people make comments and stare at me so yeah I would say its plausible.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever run a cycle that did not cause you acne? If not how did you manage to control it?

Re: Pre work out dbol guys

Just out of curiosity, have you ever run a cycle that did not cause you acne? If not how did you manage to control it?

I have yes, every time.

How did I manage to control it? Genetics.

As for the OP, I take DB pre-workout, but only because it falls into my schedule and not to intensify my workout.

DB 60 mgs ED for 6 weeks, done 3 times a day. Taking it on rest days is IMO just as important as workout days because that's when your body is building muscle. Honestly, I've never considered using it to pump up my workouts. It seems like people may not understand what the drug does.

Taking DB regularly over a set period of time pumps up my workouts, taking it right before the workout isn't as important as taking it regularly IMO. Drinking a Rockstar energy drink pre-workout does help.

10-40mg dbol with 1 serving of NitroNOX Pro will give you the most amazing pumps and workout ever. We are offering tubs at $29.99 at the moment so try us out :)

Pre workout DBOL is fine if you're blasting and cruising, otherwise I wouldn't do it.
Not saying it won't give any effect, but the negative feedback loop might kick in enough to leave you with less than optimum levels most of the time.

Hola amigos muy desesperado

Hola soy de peru y deos usar esteroides enetrenaba y no veia los resulta pro eso orueba con este nuevomedicamenti.+alguine u¿i¿

you obviously have never done dbol. I've done lots of dbol and it doesn't take a week to kick in. I can tell if I'm on dbol right away, and can see the changes in the mirror within 3 days. It is an excellent pre- workout drug.

you obviously have never done dbol. I've done lots of dbol and it doesn't take a week to kick in. I can tell if I'm on dbol right away, and can see the changes in the mirror within 3 days. It is an excellent pre- workout drug.

That's mostly psychological.

Top Bottom