Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre work out dianabol guys

Yes I do use dbol as pre work out supp, No I don't

• Yes

Votes: 76 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 50 39.7%

• Total voters
Re: Pre work out dbol guys

Curious how many of you use the pre work out dbol method for pumps during work out. I've been seeing this more and more where guys are using it strickly on work out days and not using it as a "cycle." let me know and if you do, what kind of dosages you are using on a constant bases

When we use DBOL we use it daily in split dosages.
ONE of the doses come 45 minutes before training.

It has a very short half-life, so there's definitely some merit to people believing that it works within 1-3 hours. Will you reach higher concentrations that have a more significant effect if you take it regularly? Sure. But I don't see how taking d-bol 1-3 hours before working out is all that different from taking caffeine/ephedrine before working out.

When we use DBOL we use it daily in split dosages.
ONE of the doses come 45 minutes before training.

i know how it is used in a cycle, i'm referring to people who use it stricly as a pre-work out supp.

Dbol doesnt kick in that quick. Pre workout is pointless except for placebo effect.

Oh, yes it does.

Great on "leg day."

This concept is so old it's new.

Then again, these days you can use some of neetos legal stuff for the occasional pre workout strength boost.

25mg exactly 3 hours pre workout

pumps are insane

i only do it on workout days

and i only run these "cycles" for 4 weeks at a time

so even if i lift 5-6 days per week i'm only taking in 20-24 doses of 25mg

i stop for 6-8 weeks then do it again, regardless of what other AAS cycle i'm running

there you have it

good call on cycling, it is a bit toxic
3 times a week would be the easiest on the system
ie use on days that you hit problem muscles like chest etc.......

What??? Sorry bro you don't know what your talking about!!! Better do a lil homework... here I will do it for you. D-bol Because of its fast effects, immense popularity and the increasing "more-is-better" sentiment among bodybuilders, increasingly high doses are indeed being used and recommended. One has to wonder about the logic of such recommendations however, since high dose urine-analysis showed portions of unmetabolized compounds were being excreted3. In simpler terms that means that with higher doses, higher amounts of unchanged methandrostenolone were being excreted in the urine. This would indicate that the current stance needs to be reviewed and that smaller doses, taken multiple times per day would deliver better results and maximal use of the steroid. Dianabol simply is highly effective in low doses(25-40 mg ed). Som say Anadrol, a comparable steroid to methandrostenolone, is better, but its taken in doses of 50-150 mg. If one was to take methandrostenolone in those doses better gains could be expected. Methandrostenolone is also a lot safer in as opposed to the highly toxic and progestagenic anadrol. If one takes into account that the half-life of methandrostenolone in the body is only 3-6 hours, this theory makes even more sense. So taking your daily dose spread over 3 or 4 doses may elicit a better effect than only 1 or 2 doses. Methandrostenolone is quite effective in these lower doses by the way. Milligram for Milligram its more powerful than a testosterone ester, generally considered the best mass-builder.
Awesome!

I wonder if there is an effective dose that yet do not affect the function of the hpta...I guess 15mg daily and up is suppressive...but what about 5-10mg daily? could it have good workout effects without being suppressive?

I wonder if there is an effective dose that yet do not affect the function of the hpta...I guess 15mg daily and up is suppressive...but what about 5-10mg daily? could it have good workout effects without being suppressive?

somewhere on the net there's a report about taking 10mg of dbol a day and not suppressing your natural production

some sort of active recovery

This is mostly used for two things:

1. Used during PCT. The user will take 10mg ED upon rising for 6 weeks. Then the protocol
is after the first two weeks you will use clomid @ 100mg a day for 3 weeks and then 50mg a
day for 3 weeks. Aromasin and hcg as well.

Seeing that the half life of dbol is only about 4.5 - 6 hours max you would dose the clomid after this time to rasie your natural test levels. With your question yes 15mg is too much and 5mg is not enough.

The dbol also allows you not to crash nearly as bad if you were to go into PCT without it. There will be a loss of libido for 2-3 weeks BUT the loss is minimal.

2. You can use it as a bridge to your next cycle. At 10mg ED it is not as toxic if you were
running 50mg a day. I would throw in some Tylers for support though

I've used this before and didn't lose any weight, strength or mass from a cycle. Once I can completely "off" I lost about 3-5 lbs at most.

Top Bottom