Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre mixed H.C.G?

liquidmuscle

hey my buddy got me some hcg but it is in a clear non labeled vial with a red flip top. Do they make pre mixed hcg now?

liquidmuscle said:
hey my buddy got me some hcg but it is in a clear non labeled vial with a red flip top. Do they make pre mixed hcg now?

Thought it was supposed to be refrigerated, couldn't be in the mail/

Don't know though just thought i'd comment.

Its cold like he had it in the fridge. I just want to know that its really H.C.G It's a clear vial with a red flip top and no labels. Its a small vial similar to igf's vials.

liquidmuscle said:
Its cold like he had it in the fridge. I just want to know that its really H.C.G It's a clear vial with a red flip top and no labels. Its a small vial similar to igf's vials.

I would say, probably not real....,HCG Usually does come in small vials...but usually labeled as well, unless somone ripped it of....but it was premixed, and i would be hesitant about that.....also anyone can get vials and flip tops and easily put some water in a vial, and crimp it up, so it looks like a real vial without a label.....theirs only 2 ways to find out if its real.....either get it tested (witch is a waste of time, for one small vial, and money) or try it, and see if it works....and that may be dangerous unless you really trust your friend.....in the future i would stay away from something like that....make sure it is labeled, not mixed, and from a trustworthy source.

Good luck

liquidmuscle said:
I know how I could check.... I could go buy a pregnancy test and if it comes back positive then I got H.C.G :p
Actually you'd have to inject it and then pee on a stick.

HCG will not keep after it's reconstituted. That's why no one does that. I think you bought poo poo.

I didnt buy it, we were talking about it a few days ago at work and he mentioned that he had extra hcg so i asked if i could take it off his hands. he brought it today and give it to me no charge. We always trade leftovers and such so it didnt appear unusual or anything but in my 8 yrs of AAS i have never saw pre mixed hcg :p

Top Bottom