Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Loading syringes

ViperHMS

Wow I was just on another board where people are considered dumb and idiots for preloading syringes.

I've been doing it for years and never had a problem with it and I know of many others that do the same. Its just easier for me to preload 10 or so syringes at one time than doing them each individually everytime im going to inject, especially for ED or EOD cycles.

How many of you preload syringes?? Ever had any problems with it?? Any infections???

Feel free to read and post your thoughts about what I read on preloading on another board, where after posting I was hit with negative karma and basically talked to like I am a complete idiot.

Just Got My Test E - Bodybuilding.com Forums

if you haven't had any problems then consider your self luck ... just a thought if it was meant to be pre loaded, don't you think it would come that way at the hospital .the bottle is sterile, the longer it sits in a un sterile environment the more likely it is that bacteria will grow and could cause infection

i agree with above...preloading i will not do unless it hcg...to risky to get na infection...why ruin a whole cycle over havign a abcess drained

Well that was a fun read HAHA. I don't know man, I don't pre-load but I've been south of the border enough times to see the Organon stuff at the "Pharmacias" so there's gotta be something to it. Those syringes are glass though but the stopper is rubber and it can be argued that the main difference is that they are made in a sterile enviroment. If you're doing it and you haven't gotten sick, then like the old saying goes, if it aint broke why fix. You've got your big boy shoes on cowboy so dance HAHA!

if you haven't had any problems then consider your self luck ... just a thought if it was meant to be pre loaded, don't you think it would come that way at the hospital .the bottle is sterile, the longer it sits in a un sterile environment the more likely it is that bacteria will grow and could cause infection

Ever heard of Redijects??? Its injectable Sustanon preloaded in a syringe.

How is gear sitting in a sterile syringe less sterile than being in a vial????

Oh I forgot to mention something back about the hospital. The reason you wouldnt see a bunch at the hospital preloaded is because doses for what they give out are not always the same, so how would a 1cc of 50mg of something work for someone that needed 75mg?? Being that doses are different from patient to patient multi dose vials are needed.

Well that was a fun read HAHA. I don't know man, I don't pre-load but I've been south of the border enough times to see the Organon stuff at the "Pharmacias" so there's gotta be something to it. Those syringes are glass though but the stopper is rubber and it can be argued that the main difference is that they are made in a sterile enviroment. If you're doing it and you haven't gotten sick, then like the old saying goes, if it aint broke why fix. You've got your big boy shoes on cowboy so dance HAHA!

Been doing it for over five years and never had a problem. Like I said on the other board....It must be that I have some magical method of doing it that nobody else on the planet knows about that keeps my stuff sterile.

My big boy shoes are too small. I think there was a mix up?

Top Bottom