Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-loading syringes?

Gretak9

I've been researching some posts about QV deca 300 10ml bottles being underfilled and was wondering if I could pre-load the syringes before I start my cycle. That way I would know before I started exactly how long my cycle will last as opposed to running out on week 8. I'm going to run it with some test ethante and paperbol for the first 4-5 weeks than continue the deca and test and throw in winnny for the last 7 weeks of the cycle. Are there anything I should be concerned about with regard to preloading the deca and test into the syringes for up to 10 weeks? ( I plan on loading 1cc of both the deca and test into the same syringe).

Gretak9 said:
I've been researching some posts about QV deca 300 10ml bottles being underfilled and was wondering if I could pre-load the syringes before I start my cycle. That way I would know before I started exactly how long my cycle will last as opposed to running out on week 8.

This is actually a pretty good idea bro.

I've pre-loaded all my darts for the past 3 cycles and have never had a problem... it saves time and hastle. Good Luck!

LOL you just like sitting down and playing with the juice. I guess it would be sterile because the pins are air tight

Pre-loading always works best. Who has time for breaking and loading amps and such.

bumpo said:
I put all my preloaded darts in my war chest, I like to look at them like there my nuclear weapons. I use them when needed usually weekly, makes me feel like the President. :D

LMAO!!!!!! LOL LOL!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the replies. I know what you guys mean about your "War Chests". I"ve got mine in my gun safe with about 7 "homeland defense rifles" next to them. It's the only place in the house that my girlfriend has no interest in.

Gretak9 said:
I"ve got mine in my gun safe with about 7 "homeland defense rifles" next to them. It's the only place in the house that my girlfriend has no interest in.

That's where you guys keep them so the women won't find your gear. Then I should just keep my gear in my pants cause that seems to be the last place mine will look for anything right now...:p

Top Bottom