Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-existing Gyno help

ReNight

Hello all

I am posting here for some advice about my "little problem." I apologize for the length

-- enter background story-
I am 23 years old and have acquired gyno from a combination of the old products Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 by Anabolic xtreme. This occured almost 3 years ago. They have since renamed themselves athletic xtreme. I was dosing half the recommended, and 12 days in I started getting gyno symptoms. I stopped the mass fx, continued with the hyperdrol but then noticed that my hair was taking a hit. I went to the doctor and she said to discontinue the products and it should resolve all on its own. (hate doctors) It never happened.

As time went on it got slightly worse and worse which I would contribute to alcohol and occasional recreational drug use. I recently got some lab work done, all my results came back normal. Total test- 503, LH- 4.2, estradiol <15, prolactin- 5.9. I then went to a plastic surgeon and he said since I still experience some symptoms (tenderness, occasional swelling) that he did not feel comfortable performing the surgery, and he did not feel comfortable removing as much of the gland as possible (which I was suggesting). He also said he did not feel any hard mass and believes the issue may be able to be resolved endocrinologically. I however feel glandular tissue and adipose tissue build up, as well as my general practitioner . Well that is the background story, I'm sorry for the length but I wanted to be thorough.

-- End background story

So, before I go see a surgeon who specializes with this surgery I wanted to try and take it out with antiestrogens. I currently have about maybe little less than quarter oval shaped glandular tissue in each peck, and with the adipose tissue it takes up the space close to a pingpong ball. I have letro, prami, and torem currently and have forza-stanzol on the way.

I am currently working my way up on the letro dose (2 days in), i'm at 1mg ED right now, and I plan to go up to 2.5mg ED. . I also took 60mg of torem on the first day to help with the puffiness I was currently experiencing. Are these the best for me to be taking? I realize that I probably won't be able to eliminate it, but I will be happy with just permanently shrinking it. I am considering 2.5mg letro ED, .25mg prami BID for 10 weeks (prami has short half-life), then use torem for rebound, may also use forma-stanza for rebound. Was also curious as to what u guys thought about using DHEA to convert into DHT, or using CAPE in propolis which is suppose to down regulate the alpha estrogen receptor which is in breast tissue (but upregulate beta receptor which is in uterus, not sure where it is in males, maybe prostate?).

I have also heard on some forums you should use torem/letro/prami all at the same time, and others that say torem decreases the effectiveness of letro if you use them at the same time... so I am not sure what to do here either

Your input on this is greatly appreciated as this issue is on the front of my mind at any given time. Thank you in advance,

Renight

GYNO KILLING STACK- Toremifene 50mg/ letr 1.25mg/Prami .5mg (TRY THIS FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOU GIVE UP)

Once your nipples clear up you will want to prevent rebound.

REBOUND PREVENTION:
Torem 50mg/ letr .625mg/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Torem 50mg/ letr .625mg EOD/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Torem 50mg/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Forma 5 pumps am+pm (UNTIL BOTTLE IS FINISHED)

GYNO KILLING STACK- Toremifene 50mg/ letro 1.25mg/Prami .5mg (TRY THIS FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOU GIVE UP)

Once your nipples clear up you will want to prevent rebound.

REBOUND PREVENTION:
Torem 50mg/ letro .625mg/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Torem 50mg/ letro .625mg EOD/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Torem 50mg/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Forma 5 pumps am+pm (UNTIL BOTTLE IS FINISHED)

Please follow my advise. If you do this correctly you will cure your gyno. Thank me later

Top Bottom