Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-employment drug test tomorrow

OXANDRIN

i've been preparing for 11 days. i never smoke pot! i was on vacation and i smoked on 1/6 and 1/8. i have a drug test tomorrow 1/21 for work. i ran 46 miles since 1/8. i'm about 175 right now. (sounds weak right) my bodyfat has to be low like 7% i got my full blown 6 pack. anyway... i'm planning on diluteing the sample by drinking extra water.

what would be the max amount of water i could drink within 24 hours of the test not to dilute the creatinine to less than 20ng/ml?

thats what i'm worried about is giving a bad sample

if they say they can't use the sample b/c you drank too much water, they give it to you again at a later date. this would allow more time for the drug to clear your system. either way i would not worry, you only smoked twice, along with the added cardio, and from the looks of it you have a high metabolism. this will all help the drug clear sooner than someone heavier or with more fat.

I believe they put creatine in those products that help you beat the test. I would just keep loading up on creatine, which would make you piss non-stop and drinking tons of water.

If you smoked pot only two wks before the test don't be surprised if it shows up. Detectable amounts can show up 2 months after last use, sometimes longer.

go to gnc and get the 2 hour quick tabs..swallow them with some water and you will be set..i used them for 2 years with never a problem..good luck

i might be able to push it off until weds.... i have to call up and get the site to test based on my zip code. once i get that i have to take the test within 24 hours. the girl from HR is going to make sure i call in the morning....because she is calling me with my id # in the morning. so i think i can do it weds morning if i want to. but i might be better off on tuesday (tomorrow) afternoon. this way i can urinate plenty before i go in.

I'm confused on what the question is.

Piss Test, 99% they will not test for AS - if thats your concern

Or you said you don't smoke pot, but then say you smoked up on 2 different dates. Which is it? Or what is it?

Top Bottom