Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Cycle Preparation? Great Question!!!!!

BigGuyPHX

Wow this question came from a real bro today at the gym and I thought what a great thread!!!

Question 1: What type of "Preparation" should we take BEFORE we start a cycle? Diet, training, time off aka rest period, supps, etc etc etc

Question 2: Is there anything that we should be aware of that we should avoid before going on an AAS cycle? Common type supps, pharm meds, or rockstar drugs?

What are you bros doing for Pre-Cycle Preparation?

BigGuy

Squat to ya teabag the floor! :chomp:

It really depends on your experience but as a general rule you want to make sure your health values are all good
I always get a complete blood panel done

HORMONES
1. Cortisol, total
2. DHEA Sulfate
13. IGF-1
4: IGFBP-3
5: T3- Free
6. T4, free
7. TSH
8. Testosterone(total, free and weakly bound)
9. hemoglobin A1C
0. Fasting Insulin

Cardiovascular health
1. CBC
2. CMP
3. Lipid Panel

OTHER
14. GGT Important liver value not included in CMP
15. PSA

If any of these values are abnormal take measures to make sure they normalize.
For example if your liver is jacked take Milk thistle, ALA and Primrose oil while training for the next 2-4 weeks. If your test is low get some clomid or HCG and kickstart those bad boys. If your heart is jacked supp with red rice yeast, CoQ-10, Niacin and an omega 3 supplement. If your thyroid is burned out and time isnt doing much to help ive found guggulsterone, tyrosine and phosphates help in this regard. If your prostate is huge then eat ginger by the ton.

all that being equal I ALWAYS overtrain myself in a controlled fashion for about 14 days before I start a cycle. Basically what i mean is I cut carbs and fat by about 50% and rock all kinds of triple drop sets, negatives, 50 rep sets etc to prime my body and clear my receptors for a massive growth surge(think post contest BBer who eats anything that doesnt eat him first after a show, they grow like fuckin weeds for like 2-3 weeks after the show, this is due in massive part to upregulatory effects in the hormonal system)
as a point of fact ive found using DNP for the last 5 days during this phase has enabled me to keep the carbs and fats higher and cut the process down to 11 days with tremendous results.

anyways you decide to do it good luck my friend!

:beer:

I won't start unless my bf is reasonably low and I am injury free. Oh, and that I have my finances straight. Sups on cycle get expensive!

Other than that its game on!

Never presume. Make sure you have everything start to finish, even supps. Also make sure you have the time and commitment to train full balls. And yeah, bf should be as low as you can get it naturally to allow for as much fat free growth as possible.

Wulfgar said:
all that being equal I ALWAYS overtrain myself in a controlled fashion for about 14 days before I start a cycle.

Interesting!!!

Its like revving your engine to blow the carbon out before a race.

Yea I do a good number of the things being listed but I have always turned down my training to let me body get extra rest because I know the next few months I going KICK MY ASS UP AND DOWN and want to lower the risk of injury. But Wulfgar has a serious idea that holds true logic... Any other bros try this type of Pre-Cycle Preparation?

Keep it comming bros you fuckers rock!

BigGuy

Wulfgar

We have Ramadan just before I start cycle. We will fast 14-16 hours a day for a month. Does that count ??? lol

Also how can we plan anabolic rebound if we are using long esters??? that also holds true for pct?? Christian Thibaudeau has an idea close to this for the alst 2 weeks of the cycle, to keep more gains created by anabolic rebound.
But in both ways, i see long esters as a problem. What should we do??

Thanks

aquatic_glories said:
Wulfgar

We have Ramadan just before I start cycle. We will fast 14-16 hours a day for a month. Does that count ??? lol

Also how can we plan anabolic rebound if we are using long esters??? that also holds true for pct?? Christian Thibaudeau has an idea close to this for the alst 2 weeks of the cycle, to keep more gains created by anabolic rebound.
But in both ways, i see long esters as a problem. What should we do??

Thanks

More interesting info!

What is Christian Thibaudeau's idea???

Come on bro dont be an info-whore!

BigGuy

lol
to create anabolic rebound to help keeping gains, you drop protein to about 0.7 kg per lbs . He says that you are gonna lose water but not mass. I think he also increases training volume(I am not sure). So when you off, you get a rebound which helps you keep good amount of gains.

I will write more about it when i have time to find that mag

Top Bottom