Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre cycle preparation

takersbefakers

[FONT=&quot]So I was wondering what kinds of things has one done prior to going on cycle. Let’s say that Diet has been locked down and supplies of rich protein as well as good sources of veggies are stocked in ones kitchen, training program is locked down, calendar is looked over for any stumbling blocks. Now the only thing left is????? What do you all do? Is there certain supplements one likes to have on hand. Sleep aides for insomnia for instance or tons of Vit D because one will only be inside pounding the weights. Maybe some soothing music to listen to so as to temper ones new found rage. Basically what are staples for going on a run. Tips so to speak?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

you need to have EVERYTHING you need for your cycle ON HAND before you start... that means EVERYTHING!!

You need the whe cycle, AI, and PCT on hand before anything. You will also need all your ancillaries which can vary depending on the compounds you are running. A good organ support product like DGA nutrition is always something you need. When running 19-nor compounds, you will want caber on hand, and Proviron is always great to add as well.

you are putting way too much thought into this like you are preparting for a week long vacation overseas instead of focusing on the most important stuff like having everything on hand and getting blood work done. you can always get in touch with me for a consultation and we can go over things to watch out for on cycle

Also, did you read enough? Do you have enough information about steroids, side effects, how they work? how to taper off? knowledge is power that you need before committing yourself and your body to such endeavor.

Yes I will need to make sure I am well prepared ahead of time. I have been reading loads and watching Dylan’s videos which have been helpful! Would you recommend just a test only cycle for me with Arimidex and pct ???

First cycle, I would say test,maybe arimidex depending on dose ..500mg with nolva on hand..you get good gear, and diets in check..you’ll make the gains or loses needed with 500mg..when your body starts adjusting and you start growing and reach another plateau then bump it up or add another compound or calories imo
Clean Whole Foods,lots of good fats, complex carbs and veggies and a good multi and a good whey isolate in a pinch or post workout and a solid training regimen
You’ll be fine
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom