Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre Cycle Bloods in. Opinions??

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
So my doc just dropped of my pre cycle bloods. Free and total T is going to be another 3-4 days. Which Is fine, I just had them done to see where this 150mg wk cruise is keeping my levels.
I'll post some of the pertinent stuff.
I will note that I have just finished a two bottle run of lipid stabil and other than cheating on sundays am eating very clean.

**Triglycerides: 37 Range 40-200

**Total Cholesterol: 156 (down from 186 10 weeks ago just from lipid stabil)

**HDL: 43 Range 40-60

**LDL: 105.6 supposed to be less than 100. Range has gone down recently from <120 (was 114 last bloods)

**BUN: 20 (range 6-24)

**Creatinine: 1.4 range 0.5-1.4 (used to be mid range. has been at 1.4 since 2009 when i used celebrex for a month post surgery)

**BUN/creatinine ratio : 14.3 range 8-20

**Blood protein level: 6.8 range 6.2-8.1

**Total Bilirubin: 1.7 range 0.1-1.0 (*** online I am seeing a typical range of 0.1-1.9<<< wtf?)

*** The rest of the metabolic panel is perfect and not noteworthy IMHO

PSA 0.4 range 0.0 - 4.0

^^^ This one I was eager to see because I have been pissing alot again and thought I might have some BPH symptoms again like I get when I am on 300+ mg test wk.

The LDL really fucking pisses me off. It came down from 114 in 10 weeks but im still pissed. Bilirubin kind of has me curious and wondering if the 150mg of test wk I have been cruising on is keeping me above normal test levels. The lab ranges where I go is are a touch on the conservative side though.

So the question is....I was about to bump the test a little and add Var at 40-60mg ED for anywhere from 6-8 weeks. I'm reconsidering the var now and thinking maybe just running some test prop instead.

^^^ i would lay off foods with cholesterol as much as possible.. i know you hate veggies but you are gonna have to find a way to eat more of those.

hcgenerate helps with cholesterol, might be time to start taking that 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off since you are cruising.. it really helps in that department. 2caps 2X per day should help bigtime.

another option is cycling off totally and letting your body heal up, and during this time sacrificing size and improving your cardio and conditioning. it doesn't have to be for long... maybe 2 months, and then go back on your cruise.. just focus on improving heart health during this time and don't worry if your strength drops. you will make it back. consider it your offseason !! you are gonna also let your body physically rest, and you will sleep better and feel a helluva lot better as well improving your cardio.

i think most guys who juice over long periods (even cycling) have these issues because of our size straining the heart, the difference is they never check their lipids to know that and when they do its almost like checking your gf's phone and wishing you hadn't.

^^^ i would lay off foods with cholesterol as much as possible.. i know you hate veggies but you are gonna have to find a way to eat more of those.

hcgenerate helps with cholesterol, might be time to start taking that 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off since you are cruising.. it really helps in that department. 2caps 2X per day should help bigtime.

another option is cycling off totally and letting your body heal up, and during this time sacrificing size and improving your cardio and conditioning. it doesn't have to be for long... maybe 2 months, and then go back on your cruise.. just focus on improving heart health during this time and don't worry if your strength drops. you will make it back. consider it your offseason !! you are gonna also let your body physically rest, and you will sleep better and feel a helluva lot better as well improving your cardio.

i think most guys who juice over long periods (even cycling) have these issues because of our size straining the heart, the difference is they never check their lipids to know that and when they do its almost like checking your gf's phone and wishing you hadn't.

I understand the size issue. But honestly I'm not that big right now. I am getting some superfood veggie concentrate powder shit cause I l.ow I need them. Food wise...other than maybe Sunday when I might eat a whole pizza I don't eat any shit at all. No salt no grease no nothing. Heart health and conditioning wise I'm in awsome shape. Probably muscle and cns wise right now in the best shape of my life. I could easily run a 5k if it weren't for my goddamn shine getting crippling pumps. Hell, last two days hunting in full gear and heavy clothes I have walked all day on some real shit terrain and I feel like I could just.keep going forever. I've never been like that.
Another angle given my age too and that I'm adopted and havnt found medical history yet I'm thinking its possible that might be a trait starting to show.
My doc did say that the ldl was so close to being in range ...and again they just lowered the range too.....along with my triglycerides being almost non existant that it wasn't as.bad as the number seems.

Stay Away from the orals at all cost.

Just run some prop with some NPP. It will be a lot easier on your lipids.

And How long have you been cruising for? I do not know much about TRT and cruising and what not but say you been cruising for a while and are totally shut down.

Then you come off it is going to take your body a good amount of time to recover ( if it can at all ). During this time you will have a harder time getting your heart health back in check because you will have low test which means High LDL. It feels like you would be trading one bad thing for another.

Stay Away from the orals at all cost.

Just run some prop with some NPP. It will be a lot easier on your lipids.

And How long have you been cruising for? I do not know much about TRT and cruising and what not but say you been cruising for a while and are totally shut down.

Then you come off it is going to take your body a good amount of time to recover ( if it can at all ). During this time you will have a harder time getting your heart health back in check because you will have low test which means High LDL. It feels like you would be trading one bad thing for another.

8.5 months. As for recovery, well I have no doubt there. Sure it will take 6-8 months possibly but when its time it will happen. My nuts aren't shrunk like they would be on cycle either. I spent 10 months at 600mg wk in 09' and when I finally recovered my natty test was actually higher than before that. Yes I know its hard to believe but its true. (835 ng/dl).
Getting my total T back this week will tell me a lot. If 150mg wk is keeping my levels out of range then I have some better insight and will lower things.
When I do, do a pct it will be a 3 month run of hcgenerate (10 caps first month) , unleashed, phyto347, ipam(which I have been off for a week) , daa, hmg x 4, maybe even 12.5 clomid for the hell of it, forma stanozol, lipid stabil.
You read my mind though I was just thinking screw the var and just run some prop alone.

Shoot 8.5 months you will recover fine.......I ran a 45 week cycle and it only took me 7-8 weeks to recover.

Having said that start it off with some HMG but I would do a lot more than just 4 shots. I would consider doing around 75iu every 3 days for about 3 weeks then for your pct I would definitely add clomid at 25 mg

So you are on a the right track for knowing it will take around 3 months to fully recover. After 4 weeks though you will start to feel fine and by week 8 your strength should be back to normal. Also do not be worried about size during this time. Muscle atrophies but if you have a solid base it rebounds very very very very quickly.

So now the question is do you want to run another cycle before trying to PCT or do you want to Try to recover your natty levels? For Me I would say go through the PCT stage now and then take some solid time off then run a sick test prop anavar cycle that you been wanting to do.

Shoot 8.5 months you will recover fine.......I ran a 45 week cycle and it only took me 7-8 weeks to recover.

Having said that start it off with some HMG but I would do a lot more than just 4 shots. I would consider doing around 75iu every 3 days for about 3 weeks then for your pct I would definitely add clomid at 25 mg

So you are on a the right track for knowing it will take around 3 months to fully recover. After 4 weeks though you will start to feel fine and by week 8 your strength should be back to normal. Also do not be worried about size during this time. Muscle atrophies but if you have a solid base it rebounds very very very very quickly.

So now the question is do you want to run another cycle before trying to PCT or do you want to Try to recover your natty levels? For Me I would say go through the PCT stage now and then take some solid time off then run a sick test prop anavar cycle that you been wanting to do.

Yeah I havnt sat down and thouroughly mapped out pct yet. Just going off the top of my head with basically what I want to do.
Overall plan wise is to do an 8 weeker starting in Dec or Jan then a 14wk starting in June. Then cruising after that until everything is normal blood wise then apx Nov 2013' start pct and stay clean all of 2014 other than acl surgery and using hgh and peptides during recovery

The doc is on the money...your LDL is not way out of whack,i wouldnt hold off because i was slightly out of range.

you said it yourself bro, your diet is well dialled in with 90%+ clean .

if its really bugging the shit out of you , hold off on the cycle till January and get bloods done again in 4 weeks time.

keep the var ... run the prop and dont forget........enjoy it !:evil:

The doc is on the money...your LDL is not way out of whack,i wouldnt hold off because i was slightly out of range.

you said it yourself bro, your diet is well dialled in with 90%+ clean .

if its really bugging the shit out of you , hold off on the cycle till January and get bloods done again in 4 weeks time.

keep the var ... run the prop and dont forget........enjoy it !:evil:

Thanks bro. I think I'm just gonna run prop though. Never been a big fan of orals anyways. Times like this I say just go with what you know. It's just bugging me cause everything else is so perfect. It did come down from last bloods. I get them done every 3 months.
And again if my triglycerides were an issue ALSO then I might be worried. But they never have been.

Top Bottom