Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prami dosage for moderate deca cycle?

M

manchild2525

Im 6'0 190 lbs. 24 yr old with 8-9 % b.f I have joint issues so I plan to run a low dose of deca for its jont healing abilities only.( if it adds a little mass im all for it!) my plan for this run is 10-15 lb lean muscle with a 1-2 % drop in b.f

1-10 deca 187 mg (mon.)
1-12 test e 375 mg (mon. thurs)
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg ( EOD)
****1-12 PRAMI***
not sure what dose . week one .125 EOD , week two .25 EOD , week three .25 ED - if effective throughout12 weeks? did some research I know that most prefer caber but I went with a research company to get it quick. I would much rather stick with low dose do to the sides. help me out guys?

PCT
14-15 HCG 250 iu ( mon. thurs total of 500iu each wk)
15-19 clomid 50/37.5/25/25/12.5 ,2 pumps of forma ED
unleashed

I read that too. I just want things to be perfect man . Prolactin build up is no joke. Maybe ill just run the prami .125 the whole time and see how I feel.

so you have joint issues but you want to tack on 10-15 pounds of lean muscle? working out hard on steroids is not gonna cure your joints, it will make it way worse though.

do some digging on proper solutions for joint issues.. at your age and with your limited experience lifting (your stats tell the story) for you to already have joint problems screams of poor form + lack of nutrition in your diet

do me a favor and list your diet and be honest. lets see how many omega rich foods you are eating vs. inflammatory foods.

Last edited:
steve man with all respect bro I have great form . I have injuries from wrestling not lifting . I had a full scholarship in highschool and lost in all to shoulder injuries I know a lot more than the average guy . I realize I have limitations . That is why I have to be much smarter about what I do and the way I lift. I've adapted to this, its not a new injury. my shoulder was hurt 7 years ago. Ive done tons of research off and on for years. Deca is a perfect fit ran at a moderate dose. I ask for critique. Any and all is appreciated!

My family is Italian and we eat mostly Mediterranean diet through out the year. .except for the exception of a lot of beef. . I take 3-4 grams of omega 3 a day through flax seed . Also 500mg glucosamine / 400 mg chondrointin a day. .Noted things can be better . .they always can!

I appreciate that tectime . ill move it to 13, 14

^^^^ my critique is deca won't do a thing to heal your injuries.. it sounds like they have become chronic if its been 7 years. you stand a very good chance of making your problem worse, not better with your goals of putting on 10-15 pounds.

but go ahead with the cycle. totally cool at your age its normal to feel invincible, I was the same way bro. I am just trying to keep you from making the same mistakes I made. my point though is that running deca to cure your joints is pointless.. the best course of action here is to avoid steroids and try to heal things up, its still possible to come back from your injury but the longer you go abusing your body further the less of a chance there will be.

also your pct stinks to high heaven. 4 week pct trying to recover from long esters won't do a thing for you. need to double your pct length and as someone else said above hcg should be ran as a kick to pct, not during pct.. hcg suppresses your LH and FSH and boosts your T levels temporarily. so stacking it with clomid in pct makes no sense since they both manipulate your HPTA in different ways. if you do go through with this cycle PM me and let me put you on a good pct.

^^^^ my critique is deca won't do a thing to heal your injuries.. it sounds like they have become chronic if its been 7 years. you stand a very good chance of making your problem worse, not better with your goals of putting on 10-15 pounds.

but go ahead with the cycle. totally cool at your age its normal to feel invincible, I was the same way bro. I am just trying to keep you from making the same mistakes I made. my point though is that running deca to cure your joints is pointless.. the best course of action here is to avoid steroids and try to heal things up, its still possible to come back from your injury but the longer you go abusing your body further the less of a chance there will be.

also your pct stinks to high heaven. 4 week pct trying to recover from long esters won't do a thing for you. need to double your pct length and as someone else said above hcg should be ran as a kick to pct, not during pct.. hcg suppresses your LH and FSH and boosts your T levels temporarily. so stacking it with clomid in pct makes no sense since they both manipulate your HPTA in different ways. if you do go through with this cycle PM me and let me put you on a good pct.

Steve is correct. Deca is nothing but a bandaid. It will mask the problem and the problem will be back if not worse when you stop. I've been there and experienced it first hand.

Top Bottom