Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power lifter vs bodybuilder

bankman55

[FONT=&quot]i was wondering what the difference in cycles would be between a powerlifter trying to gain strength and a bodybuilder trying to gain bulk. i know pre contest they would be pretty different, i just wondered about in the 'off' season.[/FONT]

is the powerlifter needing to make a weight class? cause that is the real question you should be asking

there are a lot of perma bulker guys in the gym who look pregnant who can push a lot of weight.. but they would get slaughtered in an actual competition by guys who are their weight class. you want to get super lean when you compete in powerlifting.. when i competed i was literally 5% body fat shredded. maybe less. i did great in my weight class, but if i gained a few pounds and had to compete in the weight class above me i didn't do so well

i was wondering what the difference in cycles would be between a powerlifter trying to gain strength and a bodybuilder trying to gain bulk. i know pre contest they would be pretty different, i just wondered about in the 'off' season.

Well there are quite a many differences.
Training style, nutrition, drugs.

its not just about cycles, its training styles too... most steroids that help with bulking help with strength aside from halotestin and i dont personally consider tren a great plan for bulking but aside from those, the best for bulking are also the best for strength... anadrol, dbol, superdrol, deca...

[FONT=&quot]i was wondering what the difference in cycles would be between a powerlifter trying to gain strength and a bodybuilder trying to gain bulk. i know pre contest they would be pretty different, i just wondered about in the 'off' season.[/FONT]
Well obviously the powerlifter would be using strength based drugs and the bodybuilder would be using muscle mass based drugs. The thing is that most of those drugs are the same or similar. The differences honestly go to the way they train and the way they eat more than the drugs. The compounds are probably very similar in off season

i was wondering what the difference in cycles would be between a powerlifter trying to gain strength and a bodybuilder trying to gain bulk. i know pre contest they would be pretty different, i just wondered about in the 'off' season.

Gear wise? Not a massive amount but I'm over the limit for super heavy.

Top Bottom