Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The power of letrozole!

wartime100

The power of letrozole!

This cycle I decided to experiment a little. All my previous cycles I always ran arimidex all the way through. This time I decided not to use any anti estrogen until I saw noticable signs of aromatzation. I never recommend this to other people because some people are very gyno prone but I never have gyno problems so I tried it. I finally started letrozole at the end of week 3 at the low dose of 1.25 mg eod(.5 cc). Within one week all bloat,puffy nipples, and other signs of estrogen build up were gone. I should point out also the heavy cycle I am running.
weeks 1-10 1200mg enth
weeks 1-7 50mg dbol ed
weeks 6-12 75mg fina ed
weeks 10-13 50 mg prop ed.

My point is just to show that if I could run a very heavy cycle with no anti estrogens for the first 3 weeks and then clear up all signs of aromatiztion in just one week with only 1.25 mg of letrozole eod than this is some powerful shit!

letro is very effective.
The sub-optimal dosage is 0.1 mg, so you might even be able to take just 1/25 tab per day and get rid of all your estrogen problems.

I gave my arimidex away when I tried letrozole. I am sorry I didn't try it earlier because as you've discovered it rocks.

Last edited:
As it was mentioned above, the "working dosage" is very small, but what is the standard dosage that most use in moderate to heavy cycles? Would 1.25mg/EOD suffice? Maybe 2.5mg/EOD instead?

Thanks.

....bd

browndog1 said:
As it was mentioned above, the "working dosage" is very small, but what is the standard dosage that most use in moderate to heavy cycles? Would 1.25mg/EOD suffice? Maybe 2.5mg/EOD instead?

Thanks.

....bd

2.5 eod is good for most cycles.. if using dbol most people should use ED

2.5mg/EOD Gets the job done with most of my stacks.

browndog1 said:

Thanks.

....bd

i love it, i just tried aromasin, i don't like it, nips already a bit sore, im going back to the femara

I like aromasin, better then femera. I was holding a lot of water with femera at 2.5mg ED, then I switched to aromasin and the water weight came right off.

Top Bottom