Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The power of letrozole!

it may be possible your body will get somewhat accustomed to one or the other and rotation would then be beneficial

Big BX said:
I like aromasin, better then femera. I was holding a lot of water with femera at 2.5mg ED, then I switched to aromasin and the water weight came right off.

what was your cycle and did you change anything else other than the aromasin from letroZole

4iu's gh, 40MG avavar, 500mg test, 400eq/week with letrozole. Then switched to 750mg test, 40 mg of anavar, 4iu's GH with aromasin.

Using ******* version eod... I like it. No bloat and I am shooting 75 tren and 50 mg of prop a day. With 75 mg of chinese winny. This of course is not a heavy water retention cycle... but it is working nicely nonetheless.

Surgical-

Did you order pnp letrozole or are you going with something else? Just wondering cuz I'm about ready to start my pnp let tomorrow!

ammon- I ordered from PNP. I could have gotten the tabs, but PNP is quick as hell. I hope to have it by Tuesday.

Does anyone know if Letrozole screws with your lipid profiles like Arimidex does?

Surgical said:

Does anyone know if Letrozole screws with your lipid profiles like Arimidex does?

It isn't the greatest thing for you cholesterol profile. But if kept monitored and used for only short durations of time I think the risk certainly outweighs the alternatives...

I saw some studies that indicated that Letrozole is not as bad as Arimidex as far as lipid profiles go.

Surgical said:

Top Bottom