Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powdered Winny....

dballistic

If available, I'm going to be ordering some powdered winny ASAP. Has anyone used it? If so, what results did you see and how would you compare it to the standard stuff.

Do I need proplyene glycol or will water do for mixing? I'll be using it orally at 50mg ED to preserve lean mass while I cut with some T3 and ECA.

I tried to search for this as I remember there being talk about it .. but I guess we don't have the archive section anymore?

Thanks ...

-dballistic

I have heard the powdered winny is good stuff. You can just cap the powder and swallow the pill or use a liquid to suspend the powder in...

i just got my order in of powdered winny, i had mine divided up into 1g increments since i dont have a scale. i have some empty sterol viles and i am going to filter some water through a .45 glass micron filter which i got from A, and willl only mix 20ml worth at a time that way i dont waste any of it. i am doing it oral. you can also by a kit to convert it into an oral or an injectable at 100mg/ml versus 50mg/ml from A aslo. or as stated above you would take 15g of confectioners sugar and and mix with your 5g of powder and make into capsules as well. if you have any qustions on this shoot me an email.

Last edited:
All forms of winstrol work the same... injectable is just winstrol "powder" or "tablets" dissolved in bacteriostatic water. Not to open a can of worms, but drinking the injectable would be the same as taking the tablets (in the same concentration, that is)

:D

Although the powdered winny is a good quality product, I really didn't like the inconvienience that went along with it. I'll be buying pre-made winny from now on...

Top Bottom