Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powdered Dbol question... (fake?)

Twiggy

So, I mixed a gram of what I hope is methandrostenolone with 50 mL of propylene glycol to make a 20mg/mL solution...

The powder did not totally dissolve... Much of it settles to the bottom of the container, and I have to shake the vial before drawing anything out. This makes me a bit wary, since most people who mix it this way say it dissolves completely.

I took 1.5 mL (30mg) daily for about 2 weeks, broken up throughout the day .5mL at a time -- and saw nothing in the way of gains... No water retention, pumps, etc.

I've stopped taking it until I can get some feedback on what might be going on. Here are a couple ideas... let me know what you guys think of 'em...

1) Maybe it won't dissolve because I used too little liquid? (I doubt this one though... isn't prop g. used in Reforvit, which comes in a higher concentration than what I made?)

2) Maybe the powder is cut with something to keep it dry during shipping, etc... This "something" might keep the powder from dissolving. Also, it would have thrown off my dosing pretty significantly -- That might explain why I haven't seen any gains.

3) It's bunk as hell. I want to doubt this however; the guy seemed professional, and I was referred to him by a good bro.

So what do you guys think? Any help will be REALLY appreciated! javascript:smilie(':)')

Top Bottom