Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Potency!

instant.muscle

what is more potent substance sustanon or dianabol. im wondering cuz i'm getting off my dbol after 4 weeks and 6 more left on sust. ive gained 16 pounds and some strength, im wondering if i have already experienced most of the strength gains or not yet come accross them. what i really wanna know in a cycle of 20 mg dbol ed 4 weeks 250 mg sust 10 weeks first cycle, would i c more results in first 4 weeks from dbol or the last 6 from the sust? and what about size also? thanx for all ur opinions i really could use a good reply cuz im been thinkin bout this non stop. first cycle, want 2 know around what 2 expect. i gained 16 pounds in 4 weeks since i have 6 weeks of sust left and its my first cycle i want 2 know if another 15 pounds is possible. i'm also trying to do 45 pounds to my bench in this time if possible. thanks

Well I think that it's safe to say that you will still gain more bro. probably 10 pounds depends on your workout, eating, etc. The d-bol is giving you the muscle, and water bloat. Depending on what you've been eating will determine the fat amounts. The sust is good shit man. I only hit it up for 4 weeks at only 250mg a week cause I got shafted with the rest of my order. But I'm telling you after week two you'll be like " something's different" then at week three everything hardens up. I felt like a fucking brick. All my muscles were tight and pumped all day long, after a workout. I didn't even take d-bol before the cycle and I loved that shit. I am going to do the exact same thing you're doing as soon as money allows. With your use of the d-bol before the sust you should be able to lock in that extra mass you've gained, plus this is your first time with test, and test is king so be prepared for something completely different from that d-bol. You taking creatine? I would if your not. Start a loading phase of creatine and then maintain it during the cycle and get the most out of that test. Sure you'll get some added water but that's good for the muscles, and joints. Plus it can only help you more.

instant.muscle said:
what is more potent substance sustanon or dianabol. im wondering cuz i'm getting off my dbol after 4 weeks and 6 more left on sust. ive gained 16 pounds and some strength, im wondering if i have already experienced most of the strength gains or not yet come accross them. what i really wanna know in a cycle of 20 mg dbol ed 4 weeks 250 mg sust 10 weeks first cycle, would i c more results in first 4 weeks from dbol or the last 6 from the sust? and what about size also? thanx for all ur opinions i really could use a good reply cuz im been thinkin bout this non stop. first cycle, want 2 know around what 2 expect. i gained 16 pounds in 4 weeks since i have 6 weeks of sust left and its my first cycle i want 2 know if another 15 pounds is possible. i'm also trying to do 45 pounds to my bench in this time if possible. thanks

Probably the first four weeks, while you are on BOTH dbol and sust, is when you will make your best gains, but you should still grow well the last six weeks. I doubt another 15 pounds is possible, but it depends on too many factors for anyone to really say.

thanx guys, i really apprecaiate it, as far as strength goes would i have got most of it fromf irst 4 weeks or last 6 when sust kicks in?

Top Bottom