Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Posts appearing on search engines!

Rock_Man

Hey guyz, long time no see.

I was wondering why lots of threads are appearing on some search engines. Talk about calling attention to the wrong crowd! What's up with that? All these posts talking about gear is just sitting out there, exposed and inviting the world of critics and those who are out to bust anyone.

Why?

It's called "All The Web" A search engine that pulls data fast from all other search eangines. It's totally not cool to have all that info and posts sitting out there.

this is by design. the only reason this site can exist is so that people come here, see the banner ads that are related to the discussion and then go there and buy products (from mass quantities, which George owns).
obviously not everyone that reads on this site buys from there, but the more people you have reading it, the more possible people you have to be customers.

so he wants the posts to show up in search engines so that more people will come here and potentially buy more of his stuff at MQ.

HappyScrappy, That's all fine and good and when it comes to business, I know all about attracting it. BUT, these particular posts should not be floating around out there. I'm not talking about advertising here, I'm talking about posts from members stating what types of roids they use and how much. Here are some examples...

**154 DOES ANYONE TAKE GEAR THIS WAY???? - Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards...
say one is doing 1250mg of sus per week and 1000mg of deca per week. and this is done for 5 weeks. can one mix all the sus and all the deca in a 50ml bottle and draw the mix from that bottle everyday. i guess what my question is can and does it make sense to mix certain AS together? i've heard of guys doing this and also adding to the mix synthol
http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Archives/Forum1/01-2001/042825.html

**156 Taking cell tech and andro with gear?? - Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards...
Ok bro i am going to start a cycle of sust/decca and dbol but i was wondering about taking cell tech and (Androste Derm) it is a rub on cream for boosting testosterone.Will my supplements help my gains or hurt my gains with tthese supp. thanks
http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Archives/Forum1/09-2000/030578.html

These are just a couple out of hundreds of posts. Now if George wants to pull in business to his website, that is cool. But allowing this to be what attracts people to it is NOT COOL! It puts everything that should be kept in-house, out there. That just invites scammers, feds, officials.. you name it. For the youngins here they will be volnerable to these fucks that will just happen to cross this some day on any search. Hell we're all volnerable.

Again... NOT COOL, NOT COOL AT ALL!

E2 check this out!!!

This is another post sitting out there. I thought this might be of special interest to you E2, This makes it extremely easy for someone, or an official to track you and or trap you. Just a heads up to watch your back...

**5) 1000 posts later...I'm finally starting cycle!!! - Elite Fitness Bodybuilding and Anabolic Discussion Boards...
I am going on a cycle recommended by E2. I don't have time to post the dosages now, but I will later this afternoon. My cycle includes
http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Archives/Forum1/08-2000/025276.html

I agree with what you are saying.
my personal view is that none of this site should be archived or pointed to by search engines, but it isn't going to happen.
George needs business and has to have the site searched by the search engines, and you can't just exclude some of the pages.

the far more important thing is to realize from this that anything you post here can be read by anyone. so if you don't want anyone reading it, don't post it.

I hear what your saying

But, I'm sure there is a way that they can enter extra code that would not allow the search engines to add that in their meta tags or call.

Top Bottom