Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Posting this for those who are sensitive to Aromasin

You guys are doing it all wrong, you should really use an AI to treat symptoms, not as a preventative drug.

Estro has many benefits specially for the cardiovascular system, and you're all crashing it.

Got water weight? Eat less shit foods.
Got gyno symptoms take some AI, if it doesn't work stop the AI and take Nolva.

Totally disagree w that. Ai needs to be used on a set protocol just like every other compound we take. Thats foolish. I take an ai on a set day and time frame ive never crashed my estro it always comes back perfct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Totally disagree w that. Ai needs to be used on a set protocol just like every other compound we take. Thats foolish. I take an ai on a set day and time frame ive never crashed my estro it always comes back perfct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So tell me, did you go through many hits and misses with trial and error to get you protocol down or did you just have a great feel and feedback from your body?

So tell me, did you go through many hits and misses with trial and error to get you protocol down or did you just have a great feel and feedback from your body?

It took some careful experimentation. With duration between doses to find the perfect combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Update*

E2 has come back from the dead and is on the rise.
I will start titrating Aromasin at 10mg EOD and see how that works out in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• April_24_2017.JPG
    April_24_2017.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 43
  • April_17_2017.JPG
    April_17_2017.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom