Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Up For 200% K Hits ..Hit Me Back!

Back to work tomorrow. Seems like forever since I've been there, last time I sat at my own desk was around noon on the 17th. Boss sent us home early for the holiday weekend. Then last week some of us were at a "continuing education" training class thing all last week. I hope I can remember how to do my job.

Back to work tomorrow. Seems like forever since I've been there, last time I sat at my own desk was around noon on the 17th. Boss sent us home early for the holiday weekend. Then last week some of us were at a "continuing education" training class thing all last week. I hope I can remember how to do my job.

Indeed, the last time I took off more than a few days I had a pile of backlogged work to make up which pretty much destroyed the point of taking a vacation....I've been taking long weekends as my vacations since the late 1990's.

Indeed, the last time I took off more than a few days I had a pile of backlogged work to make up which pretty much destroyed the point of taking a vacation....I've been taking long weekends as my vacations since the late 1990's.

Is Wanye Brady gonna have to Choke a Bitch?

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Top Bottom