Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post surgery update

ftwjason

I haven't posted in a while but I thought I would give an update. Haven't done any AAS in 14 years but decided to try it to help me recover for posterior labrum surgery in early Sept. Wasn't able to train very heavy before surgery and after I couldn't do anything--not even cardio for first 6 weeks. Then it was VERY light stuff. Started with 1cc (200mg) of Test Cyp and 1CC of Deca(200mg) Made me feel much better but I still couldn't train very much. Around Dec I was able to train a little heavier and decided to add D-bol (went up to 40mg a day) mistake!! Gained a ton of water weight and was starving 24 hours a day. Gained roughly 20lbs in little over 2 weeks(to 254 heaviest ever) not good weight face got huge--dropped that and started back with the Test C and EQ(Revol) (400mg each/wk) Tapering off it now and added Serostim(HGH) Seems to help the shoulder heal up some(on third week now). Did the AAS help me gain anything--not sure but I definately think it helped me maintain size while I can't train 100%-- I would just plan things out much better next time.

Top Bottom