Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post surgery cycle advice, please help

wanarun

Hello,

Here's my backround. 20yrs old, 170lbs, lifting for 5 years (I'm not gona say I know everything, but I have a solid idea of how to train), going to military officer school in june, never done a cycle before.

I tore the meniscus or labrum in my shoulder, whatever that means, and and am getting arthroscopic surgery oct 1. The doctors are telling me 4 months before i can lift. So that puts me lifting again feb 1. With about 4.5 months to get into serious shape, ideally even better shape than im in now.

My plan is this, and I'd like your advice.

Take all of february to lift with creatine/epehderine, build some sorta base, get back into it.

Then march 1 start:
8 weeks
280mg Andriol/day
25mg Anavar/day

Then clomid if its neccesary? Is it do you think? How much / how long? I know its not needed with var, but am not sure about the adriol.

Then I have may and half of june to lift again with creatine/ephederine, and get the gear out of my system so I could past drug tests, which is a big concern of mine. I'm under the impression that the detec time for var/andriol is about 3 weeks.

Please offer any advice on this plan, I'd really appreciate it. Basically I really want to be able to go from 1 pull up back to 40 and 1 pushup back to 150 in 4 months.

Thanks,
wanarun

run some equipoise or deca... itll help ur joints,etc... also stop taking all supps and juice at least 3 weeks prior to surgery.. i was on anavar wen i had acl surgery though..hehe they say thats why my blood was thin and took long for the holes to heal...:p :D

eq and deca have to long of a detec time for me. I'm not taking anything now, and wont be until about 5 months post surgery.

Dont forget you supplements. Not all juice will work effectively without the right supplements. make sure after surgery you take plenty of glutamine. Also Arginine And ornithine. Very important for healing. juice will not do it by itself!!

haxedout said:
run some equipoise or deca... itll help ur joints,etc... also stop taking all supps and juice at least 3 weeks prior to surgery.. i was on anavar wen i had acl surgery though..hehe they say thats why my blood was thin and took long for the holes to heal...:p :D

Damn i can relate to that, i was on a test cycle when i cut myself shaving and the friggign wound bleed for 4 fucking hours. That was when i switched to electric shavers:D

good for you for not listening to that bad deca/eq advice... Look into other detection times... They are listed here via the search or at mesomorphosis.com... You could also take some clenbuterol and winstrol.... just a thought. good luck

Top Bottom