Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post steroid recovery using natural test boosters?

exidous

Hey guys, new to the forums. I have been working out serious for a solid year and a half without any breaks and have formed a well foundation to grow on. im 29 and i think im ready for a good cycle. all my buddies are trying to talk me out of it and think that is a bad thing to do... (just the bad hype it gets) but anyway let me get to the question: instead of using novadex or HCG, could one use these OTC natural test boosters like animal stak 2? i have tried animal stak 2 just for the hell of it a month ago and boy does it increase everything, from ejaculation quantity, to sex drive through the roof. i know thats not something you guys want to hear but it really does raise everything on all levels. Same thing with instone forza-t. seems that 6-OXO, Tribulus, and whatever else is in that stuff is flying off the shelves from guys starting their post cycles. i have been doing my research and before i start jabbing myself with needles and taking stuff i just wanted to get some opinions.

I integrate normal supplements into my PCT. 6-OXO, trib, maca and ZMA. I would not use those supplements to replace Nolvadex or HCG though.

Stick to the traditional Nolvadex HCG on the sticky at the top of the boad.

justinjones1963 said:
I integrate normal supplements into my PCT. 6-OXO, trib, maca and ZMA. I would not use those supplements to replace Nolvadex or HCG though.

Stick to the traditional Nolvadex HCG on the sticky at the top of the boad.

yeah that was back in sept. i used hcg, nolvadex and that animal stack 2 for my pct, went smooth as butta!!

Top Bottom