Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Site Injection Bruising or Infection (the mistakes I made).

SLICED

Hey bros,

Last week, I did site injections for first time (Triceps).
The first time I did my triceps, everything went smoothly and not even a drop of blood came out after I pulled the pin out, which is rare for me. I used a 23 Gauge 1.5" needle, but only stuck barely an Inch in (didn't want to go too deep).

The second time doing the triceps went horribly wrong maybe due the following reasons:

1) I injected as soon as I got done working out my tricep that day, and the blood still flowing most likely. (will never make this mistake again)

2) I was shaking a good bit because it was done right after exercise and I was in somewhat of a rush.

3) Forgot to run the syringe under hot water prior to injection.

AS A RESULT, after injecting 1/2 CC of DECA in each of my triceps I am left with a huge BRUISE on each of my triceps. It doesn't hurt at all, but it looks awful.

Has anyone had this happen to them and what is the best corrective action to take assuming it is just a bruise and not an infection of some sort?

I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks,

SLICED

I see guys at the gym with the delt bruise all the time! I have a minor one that has not gone away. It happens to a lot of people.
If you want a site injection horror story I have a great one about my delt... which got infected. It made my whole are turn bright red and swell like you wouldn't believe. Here I am a year later getting that arm MRI'd twice in one week. All the swelling did some sort of damage. They are not sure what it is yet... tendonitis etc. All I know is this is costing me a bundle (self employed) and laying head first getting an MRI sucks and I had to do it twice in one week!!!
Good luck with the tri's. Be carefull.

I wouldnt worry about it. All it sounds like is a bruise. So I would massage the area when ever you think about it and you could apply alittle heat to speed up the healing. I get the bruising every now and then and its always when I was in a hurry. Im sure all the blood in the area (from working out) didnt help.

Thanks alot bros,

I am thinkin of applying Vitamin K cream and Aloe Vera as well as
a heated pad every night to further promote healing.

How long on average do bruises take to fully heal and disappear?

About a 5-6 days for me. It all depends on how much you take care of it, heat and massages. I dont think a cream would do much for you seeing that its a bruise, but thats just my guess. It will be gone before you know it.

Top Bottom