Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post a pic you took today

Here's my morning selfie...

Let's get some more pics going here.
Where are the ladies? I know there are some swole ladies up in here, right?

I'll post of a pic of one of my female workout buddies to get the ladies pics going. The red head is my buddy, Devin. We're training for the same show in 8 weeks. She competes in bikini.

sure why not. not on anyone's level here. i'm slowly switching back from scotch to whey protein. but I've been a member here long enough.

haven't ran anything in at least 4, close to 5 years....shit now that I think about it, maybe 5-6! Did do some S4 and LGD mid-late 2014 though :cool: Cheers,

sure why not. not on anyone's level here. i'm slowly switching back from scotch to whey protein. but I've been a member here long enough.

haven't ran anything in at least 4, close to 5 years....shit now that I think about it, maybe 5-6! Did do some S4 and LGD mid-late 2014 though :cool: Cheers,

Hey Traz

Looking ok still mate.

Brad.

Here is a pic from this morning.

Sick. Always envied the sub 6% guys. Could never get there. Mid 7's-8's was my best, maybe a high 6 in my prime. Good work my dude. More #veinsinabs than #veinsincock :p

Hey Traz

Looking ok still mate.

Brad.

Brad! we used EF battle buddies back in the day. Joined up around the same time also I think. Thanks chief. I don't know if I'll ever go back under the needle. But I would like to make 1 more good run before the big 4-0, know what i'm saying? :Chef:

Top Bottom