Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

Work outs going well. Strength improving. I’ve had a couple extra rest days do to travel but sticking to routines and keeping diet up as well. Maybe short a protein shake here or there and not the fat I want but carbs still under 40 and protein minimum 150.
Test and tren only for last 3 injections. Test at 500 ten at 300. Libido is back to normal and probably to the more extreme side. Going to add npp back in at 150 (weekly equivalent) tomorrows injection. If that goes well will probably leave there or maybe take up just a click and leave everything be.

Hadn’t checked in for a bit and wanted to do so. All and all everything moving along alright. Abs are coming back and feeling good. Working them 2 days and off one or two. All things considered this is a big deal and a great one at that. Post surgery ab pain pretty well all gone and just normal post work soreness now.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

bro fuck rest days, hit that shit daily atleast 100 situps

Glad to see the surgery sorness is gone but I still would give it sometime. Just to be safe.

Thursday push

Bench dips 5 sets 13-15 reps
Leg raise 4-12
Db incline bench 1 warm, 2-12-50lb, 3-7-60lb
Crunches 4-15
Db decline bench 6-7-60
Db shoulder press 5 sets 9-12 reps 35lb
Decline Russian twist 5-15-20lb
Db bench press 6, 7-9 reps 50lb
Db fly 5-10-35lb

Friday pull

Db front raise 4-10-20lb
Palm down wrist curl 4-15-10lb
Decline sit ups 3-15
Db tricep kick back 4-10-20 lb
Db side lat raise 4-8-20lb
Db row 4-8-60lb
Db curls 5-10-35lb
Palm up wrist curl 4-10-35lb
Db bend over row 4-8-60lb
Seth feroce front raise 4-10-25lb
Hammer curls 4-10-35lb
Machine preacher 7 sets 75lb 7-9 reps
Db shoulder shrug 5-12-60lb

Today legs

Reverse crunch 5-10-15
Single leg extension 1 warm 5-10-75lb
Db sumo squats 2 sets 10 reps 50lb 2 sets 8-9 reps 60 lb
Leg extensions 1 warm 150lb 5 sets 8-10 reps
Hip thrust 3-25
Db deadlift 3-10-35lb
Bicycle crunch 4-15
Flutter kicks 4-25
Standing calf raise 5-15-60lb

Last night was the first time I was really sore in a few places. Push and pull both nights were great work outs and still feeling my chest delts and biceps a little today. Great leg day today and will feel it tomorrow I’m sure. Rest day and travel day tomorrow. Have 4 nights out of town but will hit work outs perfectly mon push tues pull wed legs and travel rest again Thursday.

Eating has been good just still short on fats. I know I know I just keep forgetting to add oil to shakes. Oatmeal or two pieces Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread about every other day for breakfast. If it’s good enough for jay cutler well then fuck ya! Lol 50 g Protein shake first thing in morning and another mid or later morning. No lunch. Mild pre workout, l arginine and the second half of my anodrol and proviron about 20-30 mins before work out. Work out and another 50 g protein shake after. Dinner has been rotisserie chicken or a salad this week. Had two pieces of French toast and eggs with bacon this morning when wife cooked breakfast.

My appetite has been down it seems. I’ve been leaving the brown rice out and more or less forcing down dinner each night knowing that I need something. Around 150 protein 30 fat ish and under 50 carbs this week minus the French toast this morning. What little stomach flab is there is slowly going away, side flab is really noticeable disappearing. Up a couple lbs but could just be water weight fluctuation as well. Please advise on the diet.

Blood pressure up a little. Give blood every 10 weeks so not worried. I’m winded more after almost every set maybe worse than normal but I’m also pushing reps sets and weight about every night too. But an observation to note for sure.

Libido has been silly and now know what exactly is tren dick is. I could roof a house with my dick and then the neighbors. Wife actually said after sex night before last “what the fuck” haha

I did put npp back in last night at 150 weekly equivalent. Split the complete dose in half and put in both my thighs. Was scared to put that much juice in only one thigh. Oh, I did go back to 1.5” needle for glut injections too. Both injections with the 1” seemed to leave a knot and was slightly sore. I think the 1.5” gets just that little bit deeper and disperses better. I inject super slow and then massage for several minutes and seems to work well. For those keeping track I’m at 500 test p 300 tren a 150 npp. 2 weeks left of 50 anodrol split dose. I’ll keep the 50 proviron all the way through this cycle.

Definitely more irritable this week. Little things at work and home both bothering me but hopefully catching myself and not being too much of a dick. But much snappier for sure.

Let me know what I’ve forgotten. I will be out of town for a few days but will check back in late next week or next weekend.

Can’t thank you guys enough for the continued advice and support. Means more than you know… Thanks bros

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom