Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

If you guys could send link or tell me where you get Caber I will get some to have on hand for the future. My online place does not carry it. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

puritysourcelabs.ru
napsgear.org
domestic-supply.com

all have them

Work outs going well. Strength improving. I’ve had a couple extra rest days do to travel but sticking to routines and keeping diet up as well. Maybe short a protein shake here or there and not the fat I want but carbs still under 40 and protein minimum 150.
Test and tren only for last 3 injections. Test at 500 ten at 300. Libido is back to normal and probably to the more extreme side. Going to add npp back in at 150 (weekly equivalent) tomorrows injection. If that goes well will probably leave there or maybe take up just a click and leave everything be.

Hadn’t checked in for a bit and wanted to do so. All and all everything moving along alright. Abs are coming back and feeling good. Working them 2 days and off one or two. All things considered this is a big deal and a great one at that. Post surgery ab pain pretty well all gone and just normal post work soreness now.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Work outs going well. Strength improving. I’ve had a couple extra rest days do to travel but sticking to routines and keeping diet up as well. Maybe short a protein shake here or there and not the fat I want but carbs still under 40 and protein minimum 150.
Test and tren only for last 3 injections. Test at 500 ten at 300. Libido is back to normal and probably to the more extreme side. Going to add npp back in at 150 (weekly equivalent) tomorrows injection. If that goes well will probably leave there or maybe take up just a click and leave everything be.

Hadn’t checked in for a bit and wanted to do so. All and all everything moving along alright. Abs are coming back and feeling good. Working them 2 days and off one or two. All things considered this is a big deal and a great one at that. Post surgery ab pain pretty well all gone and just normal post work soreness now.

do you have some meal plans to share with us?
you just have an overall food intake

Top Bottom