Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

Regulators… let’s ride! If you don’t know that reference then we can’t be pals…

First night injection of new cycle. Almost 3cc, seems like a lot, injected very slow and rubbed after. Also used a 1” instead of usual 1.5”, seems like a 1.5” goes too far sometimes and hits a nerve or something and makes me jump and freaking hurts. I have skinny butt and should be fine, if you disagree please let me know. 400 test p, 300 npp, 150 tren a, divided by mon wed fri, this is my first short ester run.
Dropped anadrol to 50 a day from 60 and keeping proviron at 50, both split doses. Did start the anadrol a couple days early because I was dying to get on it. Also doing 3.3 iu growth every night before bed too. This cycle better be a good one as expensive as it has grown into and trust me I will do the work for it as well. I buy through out the year with cycles in mind so not quite as bad as trying to get everything all at once. Buying from aporders.com and they carry all pharma lab products. They are great to order from and quality products. If I can’t say that please delete or tell me to and I will.

Yesterdays push
Db bench press 4sets 20reps 35lb
Db incline squeeze press 4 20 25lb
Db decline bench 4 20 35lb
Db incline bench 4 15 35lb
Db front raise 4 10 20lb
Db sitting shoulder press 4 10 35lb
Db squeeze press 4 15 25lb
Bench dips 4 sets 10-15 reps
Db fly 4 10 35lb
Seated tricep press 4 sets 7-10 reps 35lb
Side lateral raise 4 10 25lb
Scissor kicks 5 sets 30 reps each leg

Todays pull
Bench dips 4 sets 10-12 reps
Palms down wrist curls 3 15 10lb
Db single row 4 10 50lb
Db bicep curl 5 10 35lb
Db bent over row 4 10 50lb
Db Hammer curls 4 10 35lb
Db Single arm preacher curls 2 sets 10 reps 25 lb, 2 sets 5 reps 35lb
Machine preacher curls 9 sets, worked up from 50lb 75lb 100lb various reps and then back down
Db shoulder shrugs 5 12 60lb

I use Fitbod app and have set up for my basement set up, primarily dumbbells as you can tell. My barbell hurts my shoulders when I benchpress but dumbbells don’t for whatever reason so that’s what I do. Have regular bench and another bench with leg extension and preacher attachment. The app will push weight and then after a couple nights or so drop back weight and increase reps as you can tell from yesterdays work out. Chest tight from yesterday and biceps are stiff from tonight. All and all feels good to get back at it, keep in mind I’m not fully recovered from my surgery yet but will be soon and surpassing pre surgery pr’s immediately there after!! Working the abs a couple days and off a couple days right now until they fully recover.

Measured yesterday morning before I ate. Wasn’t real sure so I winged it.

Around shoulder
Around Under armpit
Around nipples
Around bellybutton
Around hips
Top and bottom thighs
Calves
Neck
Plan on doing first of each month.

Good on protein, shakes, salmon pork chops
Very light on fat. Will get where it belongs, I usually add mct oil to my shakes and will get that going again
Carbs under 50 except yesterday I ate some Asian noodle crap the wife fixed that was too good to pass on.

I think that’s about it guys, any and all advice greatly welcomed and very appreciated. Thanks for the continued support, truly means a lot. I’ll keep up as I can, January is going to be a brutal one with work but will not neglect the body and do my best to keep you all up to date as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Measure biceps too.
Also taking .5 anastrozole m w f

Libido has been great for the last 3 weeks of test/deca. Will try to remember to report on that as I check in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Regulators… let’s ride! If you don’t know that reference then we can’t be pals…

First night injection of new cycle. Almost 3cc, seems like a lot, injected very slow and rubbed after. Also used a 1” instead of usual 1.5”, seems like a 1.5” goes too far sometimes and hits a nerve or something and makes me jump and freaking hurts. I have skinny butt and should be fine, if you disagree please let me know. 400 test p, 300 npp, 150 tren a, divided by mon wed fri, this is my first short ester run.
Dropped anadrol to 50 a day from 60 and keeping proviron at 50, both split doses. Did start the anadrol a couple days early because I was dying to get on it. Also doing 3.3 iu growth every night before bed too. This cycle better be a good one as expensive as it has grown into and trust me I will do the work for it as well. I buy through out the year with cycles in mind so not quite as bad as trying to get everything all at once. Buying from aporders.com and they carry all pharma lab products. They are great to order from and quality products. If I can’t say that please delete or tell me to and I will.

Yesterdays push
Db bench press 4sets 20reps 35lb
Db incline squeeze press 4 20 25lb
Db decline bench 4 20 35lb
Db incline bench 4 15 35lb
Db front raise 4 10 20lb
Db sitting shoulder press 4 10 35lb
Db squeeze press 4 15 25lb
Bench dips 4 sets 10-15 reps
Db fly 4 10 35lb
Seated tricep press 4 sets 7-10 reps 35lb
Side lateral raise 4 10 25lb
Scissor kicks 5 sets 30 reps each leg

Todays pull
Bench dips 4 sets 10-12 reps
Palms down wrist curls 3 15 10lb
Db single row 4 10 50lb
Db bicep curl 5 10 35lb
Db bent over row 4 10 50lb
Db Hammer curls 4 10 35lb
Db Single arm preacher curls 2 sets 10 reps 25 lb, 2 sets 5 reps 35lb
Machine preacher curls 9 sets, worked up from 50lb 75lb 100lb various reps and then back down
Db shoulder shrugs 5 12 60lb

I use Fitbod app and have set up for my basement set up, primarily dumbbells as you can tell. My barbell hurts my shoulders when I benchpress but dumbbells don’t for whatever reason so that’s what I do. Have regular bench and another bench with leg extension and preacher attachment. The app will push weight and then after a couple nights or so drop back weight and increase reps as you can tell from yesterdays work out. Chest tight from yesterday and biceps are stiff from tonight. All and all feels good to get back at it, keep in mind I’m not fully recovered from my surgery yet but will be soon and surpassing pre surgery pr’s immediately there after!! Working the abs a couple days and off a couple days right now until they fully recover.

Measured yesterday morning before I ate. Wasn’t real sure so I winged it.

Around shoulder
Around Under armpit
Around nipples
Around bellybutton
Around hips
Top and bottom thighs
Calves
Neck
Plan on doing first of each month.

Good on protein, shakes, salmon pork chops
Very light on fat. Will get where it belongs, I usually add mct oil to my shakes and will get that going again
Carbs under 50 except yesterday I ate some Asian noodle crap the wife fixed that was too good to pass on.

I think that’s about it guys, any and all advice greatly welcomed and very appreciated. Thanks for the continued support, truly means a lot. I’ll keep up as I can, January is going to be a brutal one with work but will not neglect the body and do my best to keep you all up to date as well.

good update i was waiting for a nice one from you

would be good to see your diet and meals

Top Bottom