Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

1/2 cup steel oats soaked overnight in milk with tsp maple syrup and 1 piece of Ezekiel bread with peanut butter for breakfast. 2 tbs mct oil

Carnitas and green chili for supper with 2 rice cakes for a little sweet after. Almost went out for cheat dinner but decided against it.

3 protein shakes total today.

Increased omega 3 to 2 pills this morning for 3.0g

Cut out anodrol today… Sad face.. it’s made a believer out of me for sure but also know you can’t over due it.

Took today for rest day as I knew I had a long day today and few errands after work. Push and pull last two nights were hit for 2 hours each and probably appropriate anyway.

Injected into both thighs tonight and leg day tomorrow. Sunday is going to suck for sure.

Feeling a little chubby or bloated. I can’t believe it’s from the few extra carbs. Maybe from staying on anadrol this past extra week at higher dose? Maybe a little both. I’m up another 3 lbs this week as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

1/2 cup steel oats soaked overnight in milk with tsp maple syrup and 1 piece of Ezekiel bread with peanut butter for breakfast. 2 tbs mct oil

Carnitas and green chili for supper with 2 rice cakes for a little sweet after. Almost went out for cheat dinner but decided against it.

3 protein shakes total today.

Increased omega 3 to 2 pills this morning for 3.0g

Cut out anodrol today… Sad face.. it’s made a believer out of me for sure but also know you can’t over due it.

Took today for rest day as I knew I had a long day today and few errands after work. Push and pull last two nights were hit for 2 hours each and probably appropriate anyway.

Injected into both thighs tonight and leg day tomorrow. Sunday is going to suck for sure.

Feeling a little chubby or bloated. I can’t believe it’s from the few extra carbs. Maybe from staying on anadrol this past extra week at higher dose? Maybe a little both. I’m up another 3 lbs this week as well.

Sad day cutting out the anadrol and pinning both thighs lol

3 protein shakes today. 4 pieces Ezekiel toast. 2 at breakfast and 2 for dinner with some bacon cheesy scrambled eggs. 1 rice cake with breakfast getting ready to watch a movie and had bought two quest cookies that I’ll have with another glass of milk. 15 protein each and only 4 net carbs. Don’t drink much milk but every once in a while hits the spot. This is me living crazy on a Saturday night.

Leg day sucked but once I loosened up I did alright. Left thigh was a little swollen today. I inject super slow and massage really well after but once in a while you know how it goes.

Legs
Crunches 5 sets of 20
Incline Russian twist 5 sets of 15
Single leg extension 1 warm 5 sets 10 rep 75lb
Double leg ex 1 warm 5 sets of 10 at 175lb
Db sumo squats 4 sets of 10, 2 at 35 and 2 at 50
Reverse crunch 5 sets of 10
Hip thrust 5 sets of 20
Superman 5 sets of 10
Db standing calf ex 5 sets of 15 at 60lb
Leg raise 5 sets of 10
No bend overs, lower back has been killing me and could only do a couple before the pain shut me down and thought better of forcing it and being more sore. Did hit the abs nice and hard though.

3 protein shakes today. 4 pieces Ezekiel toast. 2 at breakfast and 2 for dinner with some bacon cheesy scrambled eggs. 1 rice cake with breakfast getting ready to watch a movie and had bought two quest cookies that I’ll have with another glass of milk. 15 protein each and only 4 net carbs. Don’t drink much milk but every once in a while hits the spot. This is me living crazy on a Saturday night.

Leg day sucked but once I loosened up I did alright. Left thigh was a little swollen today. I inject super slow and massage really well after but once in a while you know how it goes.

Legs
Crunches 5 sets of 20
Incline Russian twist 5 sets of 15
Single leg extension 1 warm 5 sets 10 rep 75lb
Double leg ex 1 warm 5 sets of 10 at 175lb
Db sumo squats 4 sets of 10, 2 at 35 and 2 at 50
Reverse crunch 5 sets of 10
Hip thrust 5 sets of 20
Superman 5 sets of 10
Db standing calf ex 5 sets of 15 at 60lb
Leg raise 5 sets of 10
No bend overs, lower back has been killing me and could only do a couple before the pain shut me down and thought better of forcing it and being more sore. Did hit the abs nice and hard though.

your diet seems good but you taking in fish oils or omega 3 fats? seems lacking

Top Bottom