Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

Rest is one of my down falls also. Keep hitting it hard. Get in a goo volume of food to support the growth. I’ll keep watching to see if you figure out a rest solution.
Stay strong!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You as well buddy. Thanks

Push
Db incline bench 4 sets 12 reps 50lb
Db bench press 1 warm 5 sets 8-12 reps 60lb
Db sitting shoulder press 5/10 35
Db decline bench 5/10 50
Db standing shoulder press 1 warm 4/10 35
Seated Tricep press 2/10 35 4/6 50
Db rear delt raise 4/10 20
Push ups 6 sets of 10
Tricep push ups 6 sets of 10
Db incline fly 5/9 35
Seated rear delt raise 4/6 20
Superman hold 4 sets 30 second hold

Pull
Palm up wrist curl 5/15 25
Palm down wrist curl 5/10 10
Single rows 1 warm 4 sets 8 rep 60
Superman 4 sets or 10 reps
Crossbody hammer curls 4/10 20
Upright rows 4/10 50
Spider curls 4/10 20
Decline crunch 5 sets 15-20 reps
Crunches 5 sets 15-20
Russian twist 5 sets 15-20 reps 25lb
Shoulder shrugs 7sets 15 reps 60lb, wanted to hit 100 reps so I did!!
Decline crunch 5 sets of 10
Incline curls 6 sets of 6 reps 35lb
Incline hammer 4/8 25

Legs
Reverse crunch 6 sets 10-15 reps
Scissor kicks 5 25
Single leg extension 1 warm, 5 sets 10 reps 75lb
Hamstring leg curl 4/10 75
Leg extension 1 warm 5 sets of 8 175lb
Hip thrust 4/25
Crunches 5/15
Standing calf raise 5/15 60
Sumo squats 4 sets of 10 half at 35 half at 50
Had a few more exercises to do but cut short. Got home late but wanted to do something as I knew I was getting home even later tonight and planned on rest day today because of that.

Eating going ok I guess.
Morning 1/2 cup steel cut oats soaked in milk overnight. 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread with protein shakes for total of 3 shakes befor lunch.
No lunch and nothing until after workout for dinner. Can’t have anything in my belly during a work out at all. Mild preworkout and L arginine before workout. After workout another shake while I fix dinner of chicken and cup brown rice or salad and brown rice. Broccoli and cheese once or twice a week. The last few days one or two chocolate rice cakes for a little sweet after dinner. Total of 4 shakes (200)
Carbs around 150 and low on fat and need to get back up a little let’s call it under 50. I do usually have 1/2 an avacado with dinner too about half of the time. I do terrible in the fruit and veggie dept and know I need to get both worked in. I tend to over complicate things if you haven’t figure that out yet and simple for me is good and reliable.

Drink plenty of water everyday. Multivitamins (gnc pack) zinc taurine probiotic liver support turmeric forte in the morning and a different multivitamin after workout before dinner.

Anastrozole liquid at .5 mwf, had raised a little but back to this. Freaked a little when one chest muscle was slightly larger than the other side but you guys were right and it evened back out. (Thank god! Lol) does freak a rookie out like a mother fucker though!!! Haha

2 days on PROPER dosage of mk677. Haven’t noticed appetite just yet but maybe super slight increase. Did have stomach ache the last 2 days evenings. Probably coincidence but out of ordinary for me to get a tummy ache.

Added 200 masteron to the cycle dose yesterday. Test still at 500, tren still at 300. 3.3 growth before bed every night too. Last week of anadrol but will continue proviron at 50 per day. Give blood in a couple weeks and do every 10 weeks or whatever it is for Red Cross and colonoscopy at the end of the month for follow up to my surgery. Don’t squirm, after almost dying I’m all about a camera checking things out to make sure I’m fine.

Kidding aside about a sensitive issue but when you get guys to get some age on you do not delay getting one every year. Better safe than sorry and probably could have caught my problems earlier not causing me to almost freaking die and get a foot long incision down the middle of my abs!! Get checked bros, get checked…

Sleep has been so so but not completely terrible. Hoping the mk677 helps for that a little too.

Measurements have lit a new fire for me, looking in mirror I could see results but measuring was the verification I needed. Grew my shoulder and biceps and lost in my tummy and hips. Fuck ya motherfuckers!! Fuck ya!!! Been giving the abs hell and not going to let up especially now.

Feels like I’m missing something but sure don’t know what it is. Enough rambling for now and whatever question you have let me know. You guys have all been great inspiration and have helped in more ways than you know. Thanks for allowing my dumbass to be a part of your brotherhood, keep me accountable and on point.

Again, thank you guys for all the continued support and advice!

Push
Db incline bench 4 sets 12 reps 50lb
Db bench press 1 warm 5 sets 8-12 reps 60lb
Db sitting shoulder press 5/10 35
Db decline bench 5/10 50
Db standing shoulder press 1 warm 4/10 35
Seated Tricep press 2/10 35 4/6 50
Db rear delt raise 4/10 20
Push ups 6 sets of 10
Tricep push ups 6 sets of 10
Db incline fly 5/9 35
Seated rear delt raise 4/6 20
Superman hold 4 sets 30 second hold

Pull
Palm up wrist curl 5/15 25
Palm down wrist curl 5/10 10
Single rows 1 warm 4 sets 8 rep 60
Superman 4 sets or 10 reps
Crossbody hammer curls 4/10 20
Upright rows 4/10 50
Spider curls 4/10 20
Decline crunch 5 sets 15-20 reps
Crunches 5 sets 15-20
Russian twist 5 sets 15-20 reps 25lb
Shoulder shrugs 7sets 15 reps 60lb, wanted to hit 100 reps so I did!!
Decline crunch 5 sets of 10
Incline curls 6 sets of 6 reps 35lb
Incline hammer 4/8 25

Legs
Reverse crunch 6 sets 10-15 reps
Scissor kicks 5 25
Single leg extension 1 warm, 5 sets 10 reps 75lb
Hamstring leg curl 4/10 75
Leg extension 1 warm 5 sets of 8 175lb
Hip thrust 4/25
Crunches 5/15
Standing calf raise 5/15 60
Sumo squats 4 sets of 10 half at 35 half at 50
Had a few more exercises to do but cut short. Got home late but wanted to do something as I knew I was getting home even later tonight and planned on rest day today because of that.

Eating going ok I guess.
Morning 1/2 cup steel cut oats soaked in milk overnight. 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread with protein shakes for total of 3 shakes befor lunch.
No lunch and nothing until after workout for dinner. Can’t have anything in my belly during a work out at all. Mild preworkout and L arginine before workout. After workout another shake while I fix dinner of chicken and cup brown rice or salad and brown rice. Broccoli and cheese once or twice a week. The last few days one or two chocolate rice cakes for a little sweet after dinner. Total of 4 shakes (200)
Carbs around 150 and low on fat and need to get back up a little let’s call it under 50. I do usually have 1/2 an avacado with dinner too about half of the time. I do terrible in the fruit and veggie dept and know I need to get both worked in. I tend to over complicate things if you haven’t figure that out yet and simple for me is good and reliable.

Drink plenty of water everyday. Multivitamins (gnc pack) zinc taurine probiotic liver support turmeric forte in the morning and a different multivitamin after workout before dinner.

Anastrozole liquid at .5 mwf, had raised a little but back to this. Freaked a little when one chest muscle was slightly larger than the other side but you guys were right and it evened back out. (Thank god! Lol) does freak a rookie out like a mother fucker though!!! Haha

2 days on PROPER dosage of mk677. Haven’t noticed appetite just yet but maybe super slight increase. Did have stomach ache the last 2 days evenings. Probably coincidence but out of ordinary for me to get a tummy ache.

Added 200 masteron to the cycle dose yesterday. Test still at 500, tren still at 300. 3.3 growth before bed every night too. Last week of anadrol but will continue proviron at 50 per day. Give blood in a couple weeks and do every 10 weeks or whatever it is for Red Cross and colonoscopy at the end of the month for follow up to my surgery. Don’t squirm, after almost dying I’m all about a camera checking things out to make sure I’m fine.

Kidding aside about a sensitive issue but when you get guys to get some age on you do not delay getting one every year. Better safe than sorry and probably could have caught my problems earlier not causing me to almost freaking die and get a foot long incision down the middle of my abs!! Get checked bros, get checked…

Sleep has been so so but not completely terrible. Hoping the mk677 helps for that a little too.

Measurements have lit a new fire for me, looking in mirror I could see results but measuring was the verification I needed. Grew my shoulder and biceps and lost in my tummy and hips. Fuck ya motherfuckers!! Fuck ya!!! Been giving the abs hell and not going to let up especially now.

Feels like I’m missing something but sure don’t know what it is. Enough rambling for now and whatever question you have let me know. You guys have all been great inspiration and have helped in more ways than you know. Thanks for allowing my dumbass to be a part of your brotherhood, keep me accountable and on point.

Again, thank you guys for all the continued support and advice!

so far so good I like your update

i think if you feel comfortable keep going, i do want to see more fish oil in your diet if you can that would be good
but not much more than that

your log is great
but can you do more meals and diet as you go daily would be good

Top Bottom