Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post deca cycle - now low libido.....Dostinex??

cgar1228

So I'm 14 wks post deca / test enanthate cycle and ever since pct my libido has been steadily dropping. It's to the point where I could care less whether I have sex or not and I HATE this feeling. I did a ton of reading the last few days on this subject and have narrowed it down to HIGH PROLACTIN levels!

I was reading a post that RADAR made about how high prolatic after a deca or tren cycle can lead to symtoms like acne, low libido, and nuts not recovering fully. ALL of these things are what I am currently experiencing. I have never had a problem with acne until after my cycle ended to I am definitely zoning in on high prolatic. I have taken everything under the stars for my pct including aromasin, sustain alpha, endoamp max, hcgenerate (2 bottles), a few doses of HCG, unleashed (2 bottles), and even bridge.

I know the first thing people generally recommend when someone says they have high prolactin which is Dostinex. I am almost absolutely certain that this is what I need after reading some very intelligent posts by members Radar, Rikishi, Lartinos, gstacker, and Nelson, just to name a few. Please let me know if you think this is what I need and if you think there might be something else to help with this. I NEED TO RECOVER!!

Yeah bro, Dostinex. One of our good sponsers on here has it.
As for dosing, Check with Needto or Omega or JoeD.
Im sure Needto will have additional suggestions for you too. PM him!!
Best of luck bro!

Have you had bloodwork done? if not,you're basically shooting in the dark.

The libido loss from deca is from excess progesterone. Dostinex will do nothing for that.

Yeah bro, Dostinex. One of our good sponsers on here has it.
As for dosing, Check with Needto or Omega or JoeD.
Im sure Needto will have additional suggestions for you too. PM him!!
Best of luck bro!

I appreciate it bro!! From what I've read I need .5mg 2X a week but I am open to suggestions. How long will I need to do this? Will my prolactin lower over time?

Also, a couple things to mention that usually come along with high prolactin are gyno, and lactating. I don't have either of these Thank God!

The libido loss from deca is from excess progesterone. Dostinex will do nothing for that.

Please tell me why when I took Dostinex at the end of my cycle I was horny fck? Do you have a suggestion as to what will help if you don't think Dostinex is the cure?

I usually only take Dostinex after a Tren cycle. I agree with Nelson on the Deca part:)

I would just take Proviron....Honestly this is a great product everyone. I preach it.

Top Bottom