Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post deca cycle - now low libido.....Dostinex??

BOOM!! Can't get any better advice than this. It's all guesswork until this is done.

Cool, i will that then. What do I need to ask for? My doc is kind of retarded when it comes to this kind of stuff. I went in before my cycle, told him I need to to test my testosterone levels and all he ordered in the test was TESTOSTERONE, SERUM!! wtf... Can't tell much with just this but it was pretty high at around 1000 ng/dL

What will Proviron do...lower progesterone? I heard it causes hair loss. Is this correct Woot?

Ive never heard of hair loss bro. Proviron takes the water out of my body and it helps my sex drive...

Please tell me why when I took Dostinex at the end of my cycle I was horny fck? Do you have a suggestion as to what will help if you don't think Dostinex is the cure?

If prolactin is high, dostinex will lower it and increase libido. That still has nothing to do with deca and progesterone.

Hey Nelson,
Bro, could you please elaborate on your statements. I want your knowledgte bro!
I had forgotton why to use dostinex with deca ( I just knew that you should) and you clarified that. So what does cgar need to ask for in his bloods? Free test, Estradoil, T/Shbg ratio, DHEAS, Crotisol, SHBG, and ? and ? and ?
Cgar if your doc is a dumb ass about this you can always do the mail in blood spot test (male hormone panel). That way at least you get the full battery of tests done.

Last edited:
Hey Nelson,
Bro, could you please elaborate on your statements. I want your knowledgte bro!
I had forgotton why to use dostinex with deca ( I just knew that you should) and you clarified that. So what does cgar need to ask for in his bloods? Free test, Estradoil, T/Shbg ratio, DHEAS, Crotisol, SHBG, and ? and ? and ?
Cgar if your doc is a dumb ass about this you can always do the mail in blood spot test (male hormone panel). That way at least you get the full battery of tests done.

Get it all, including prolactin. But if he's paying out pocket, that's going to cost.

Top Bottom