Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Cycle Therapy Blood test (partial results) - total testosterone of 1046!!!

Hi all.

I just got off the phone with the the guy who's going to send me a hard copy of my blood test results post 5 weeks of a short (month long) cycle. In short, the cycle was as follows:

Weeks 1 - 3: 250 mg of Test a week, 37.5 mg of Anavar a day
Week 4: 200 mg of test, 20 mg of Halotestin a day

For the sake of brevity, and the fact that I don't have both copies of the blood work in front of me, we'll just chat about total testosterone. Long story short my total test based on a recent test is 1046 five weeks after the cycle has ended. Liver and cholesterol values came out very well. Liver was SLIGHTLY elevated at 44, but no big deal (from what I'm told).

My approach for PCT was in contradiction to what DrJMW and Nelson Montana have stated, but it worked. My personal research based on that short cycle yielded the following month long PCT which just fucking worked:

Week 1: 1.5 mg of Arimidex A WEEK (not day), 1200 mg of Tribulus, 800 mg of Calcium D-Glucarate a day (to prevent possible estradiol rising from the Tribulus), 3 servings of Protein Factory Post Cycle and Unleashed, 3 grams of Acetyl L-Carnitine, tons of Milk Thistle, and 8 grams of R-ALA a day. Also 35 mg of Deprenyl total for the week for sex drive and mood. Also took 300 mg of Procaine in the morning and 600 mg of Phosphatdyl Serine for cortisol control daily.

Week 2: Same as week 1, except on the third day (2 weeks post last Cypionate injection) I started doing ONLY 100 MG of Clomid a day for 4 days, then 50 mg a day for the remainder of a two week period. Hot flashes and SLIGHT irritability were experienced as was a signifigant drop in sex drive for all of 4 days throughout the 14 days of Clomid usage. I also think a lot of the side effects of Clomid were mitigated by Deprenyl and ALCAR. Also started dropping the Deprenyl dosage to 30 mg a week.

Week 3: Same as the previous weeks, minus 10 mg of Deprenyl a week and dropped the Arimidex down to 1 mg a week. Also dropped Tribulus and Calcium D-Glucarate, as Tribulus supposedley only exerts its effects for 10-14 days.

Week 4: Same as week 1 to the letter (including Tribulus). Dropped Deprenyl down to 15 mg a week, and Armidex down to .5 a week. Finished the Clomid.

Tested 2 days after all that ended for a total testosterone level of 1046. My thoughts:

1) Clomid only exerts REAL nasty side effects if you take a shitload for a while. There is ZERO REASON TO RUN CLOMID FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS. Period. The worst I experienced was a few hot flashes and a drop in sex drive for all of 4 days. Might have been due to SHBG increase, which was remedied by not running Clomid for a long time and using herbal preparations (Post Cycle Unleashed) that decrease SHBG.

2) Running Arimidex PCT is a damn good idea, IMO. Armidex has been shown to increase LH from some studies I've read. I know this goes against "conventional wisdom" but combined with Clomid I believe has a powerful effect on testosterone levels. I've also read somewhere that Arimidex LOWERS SHBG unlike Clomid which may raise it.

3) Deprenyl and ALCAR are great shit for mood and sex drive.

4) Post Cycle and Unleashed combined with Deprenyl and ALCAR put my libido up very high, to the point where I felt no drop until I started Clomid.

I'll post the remainder of the tests when I get 'em. Later....

Last edited:
Once I see your LH and FSH and estradiol and prolactin results, we will see if you have truly recovered. Testing total testos means nothing without the other tests. Your results can simply mean you haven't recovered yet. Poor conclusion based on a lack of facts.

DrJMW said:
Once I see your LH and FSH and estradiol and prolactin results, we will see if you have truly recovered. Testing total testos means nothing without the other tests. Your results can simply mean you haven't recovered yet. Poor conclusion based on a lack of facts.

True that I don't have a hard copy of the tests yet, but I find it hard to swallow that a total testosterone level of 1046 could indicate for a second that I haven't recovered. Clomid's mode of action is restoral of HPTA...not just testosterone production like HCG does by mimicking LH. So regarding FSH and LH levels (which I agree is all heresay until I obtain the hard copy results), how could they NOT be high with my test level at over 1000? If I used HCG, then I could see having a total testosterone level being high and having LH being low. But based on the mode of action of Clomid AND my total testosterone reading alone, there is no way those levels could be low. Maybe I'm wrong, but I highly doubt it and I'll get the results and post them here.

I will post the test results which I should have on Monday or Tuesday the latest. I believe a large part of my strong recovery is due to :

1) Doing a short cycle with sane dosages
2) Following a PCT which addresses HPTA, estrogen, cortisol, liver and free testosterone.
3) Not using a bazooka when a pea-shooter would do for both the cycle and PCT.

I'm not saying that the PCT I used would work for a longer, higher dosage cycle. What I AM saying is that based on my research for the type of cycle I have done, the following drugs and supplements are damn near sure fire for recovery:

1) Clomid (low dosage short duration) and Tribulus for increasing LH and restoral of the HPTA
2) Arimidex and Calcium D-Glucarate for estrogen removal
3) Procaine and Phosphatydl serine for keeping cortisol in check
4) Acetyl L-Carnitine and Deprenyl for mood
5) Avena Sativa, Maca and other botanicals for free testosterone via SHBG removal
6) Milk Thistle and R-ALA for liver detoxification

That's just my opinion, and we'll see if the blood test results reflect proper levels of LH and FSH.

Top Bottom