Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle question

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Curious when you guys experience a lull in energy, libido, and strength after a cycle? Is it usually during PCT or how long after a proper PCT?

Curious when you guys experience a lull in energy, libido, and strength after a cycle? Is it usually during PCT or how long after a proper PCT?

Thats honestly different for everyone depending on the person, the cycle itself , your pct etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's usually 2 weeks after pct that I start feeling down
my pct is strong nolvadex/aromasin/n2generate/cardazol so I always have energy
been adding gw cardarine to pct and workouts are great

but after 2 weeks past pct i take time off and relax so I dont worry about training

Cardazol .. from bannednutrition.com …is just a blend of vitamins, minerals and other botanical ingredients …helps burns fat, improves endurance and keeps you active

I feel weaker for about 2 weeks after pct, but I take CARDAZOL - Natural booster of cardio,stamina,energy,FAT loss; OSTAZOL - Natural test and strength booster, help you keep your gains

Top Bottom