Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Cycle Nutrition? Keep my gains?

babbabuee

I plan on writing a lengthy post summarizing my cycle and the gains, sides, etc. but for now I have another concern.

my stats:
5'9"
180lbs (from 165)
sorry no body fat measurements
first timer
sust weeks 1-10 (500/wk, on week 10 now)
dbol weeks 1-4(25mg ed)
dbol weeks 9,10,11 (15mg ed)

Here's the scoop. I've always been fairly thin and never really had to worry about what i ate, within reason of course. I had no problems with the bulking phase of my cycle, it was a lot of work, but I knew what I had to do to gain, eat eat eat. Now I find myself so scared that when i go off cycle I'm going to loose my size if I try to cut off the fat I've gained while on cycle. Basically, I failed to plan ahead regarding how I need to eat post cycle to enable me to get back to being thin and seeing my abs without loosing this size i've gained.
I'd really appreciate any input on some basics when it comes to proper post cycle nutrition. I'd even appreciate any links to a good thread.
thanks in advance and sorry for the lengthy post.

babbabuee said:
Basically, I failed to plan ahead regarding how I need to eat post cycle to enable me to get back to being thin and seeing my abs without loosing this size i've gained. I'd really appreciate any input on some basics when it comes to proper post cycle nutrition. I'd even appreciate any links to a good thread. thanks in advance and sorry for the lengthy post.

Bro losing fat w/o losing muscle is NOT easy for anyone, so go easy on yourself. But I would ease up on the carbs, and increase protein by a comparable amount. Also take some r-ALA/Biotin to help you deal with the little carbs you'll be taking in. And don't be afraid of good quality fats, if anything, they'll only help you.

babbabuee said:
I plan on writing a lengthy post summarizing my cycle and the gains, sides, etc. but for now I have another concern.

my stats:
5'9"
180lbs (from 165)
sorry no body fat measurements
first timer
sust weeks 1-10 (500/wk, on week 10 now)
dbol weeks 1-4(25mg ed)
dbol weeks 9,10,11 (15mg ed)

Here's the scoop. I've always been fairly thin and never really had to worry about what i ate, within reason of course. I had no problems with the bulking phase of my cycle, it was a lot of work, but I knew what I had to do to gain, eat eat eat. Now I find myself so scared that when i go off cycle I'm going to loose my size if I try to cut off the fat I've gained while on cycle. Basically, I failed to plan ahead regarding how I need to eat post cycle to enable me to get back to being thin and seeing my abs without loosing this size i've gained.
I'd really appreciate any input on some basics when it comes to proper post cycle nutrition. I'd even appreciate any links to a good thread.
thanks in advance and sorry for the lengthy post.

We probably have similar body types. I am currently 6'5, 230 at about 6% BF. I am on cycle now. I will probaby gain an additional 10 lbs. My plan is to force feed myself when I come off cycle. I'm not going to worry about nutritional value to much. I'm just going to eat as much as I can eat while my HPTA is recovering. Being naturally very lean, I think I can cut to where I need to be later. My goal is to lose as little weight as possible and try to make my newly gained weight more permanent.

Ok, I get the idea I should keep pounding the food post cycle for a couple months and maybe just chill a bit on the burgers and stuff. Now that I think of it, i'm not gaining fat because of the food I eat, but mostly because of the crappy food I eat. thanks for your responses.

Funny, my 1st cycle went from 165 to 180 off deca/sust. also 5'9. Eat 2700 cals min. Worry about losing fat 1 month after clomid. Run clen and cut off the fat.

hey bmit...i had a quick question for you...im about to try my first cycle, and my stats are pretty similar to yours before your cycle....im 160 and 5'8.....anyways...im wondering exactly how "fat" you got? i've always been naturally VERY lean my entire life...i'm wondering if my %BF is going to go up by a noticable amount , in which friends and family will start asking me whats up with my newfound "fatness"....thanks!

I just finished a cycle and I am trying to cut. Basically I stopped eating as sloppily and I bought a ton of ala. I eat no junk food and I take a shitload of ala whenever I eat carbs. I was scared as hell about losing my gains from my first cycle, so I did this while eating around maintenance calories and I kept bangin away in the gym. I've leaned out considerably without any cardio or other drugs besides the ala. In a week or two I'll start dieting more seriously and use some nyc and clen to get past my current barrier. To date I doubt I have lost more than 1lb of muscle since my cycle. My weight has stayed the same on the scale for the most part and strength is still up.

Top Bottom