Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Cycle Issues

bigc004

For my cycle I ran Test E and Mast E for 11 weeks around 600mg a week. For my pct I started 1 week after last pin Clomid 75/75/50/50 and Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and DAA. Post cycle was going great after 1 month I stopped the nolvadex and clomid and am still running the daa. About 1-2 weeks later I have noticed that my sex drive is completely gone and has been for about a week?? Is this normal? Is there anything I can take at this point that would help or will it come back on its own?

You fked up by taking large doses of serms and no AI while on cycle. Nolvadex is bad. No point in guessing with your body. Go get bloodwork done and maybe some more knowledgeable members can help you out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Yes, all nolva and clomid did was "block" the estrogen. Once you stop taking it it becomes unblocked. Sounds like your having a rebound from all the extra estrogen from the cycle.

But dude, there is no point in guessing. Go get some blood work done. Private Md Labs 50$ Female hormonal panel. Stop playing with your body.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I have blood work scheduled in 3 weeks so I was going to wait until then.. For now could this be estrogen rebounding and if so would it help taking aromosin to kill the estrogen since it doesn't cause estrogen rebound? If so what kind of dosage should I be running ?

Ive also read here not to take aromosin post cycle because it will shut up down? Which one is it ?

You should have not used nolva in pct and kept the clomid dose low. You also should have used an ai during pct to remove any excess estrogen. Start the aromasin at 12.5 mg eod with dspark and run it for a couple of weeks. Then after you get the blood work we can Adress any other issues that exist. This is exactly why I tell people to stay away from nolva.

Top Bottom