Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle depression/anxiety

Bros Im having a real tough time. I came off a 500mg test 400mg deca cycle about a month ago and I currently suffer from something I think is depression or anxiety. I feel confused, down, nervous and scared most of the time. This is not related to losing strength or size at all. It happens randomly for no reason like if Im at school wherever suddenly everything seems strange I feel alone even when Im not. I get nervous confused and stress for no reason the world seems like a strange and different place. I start to stress and it affects my mental health because I stress so much and then I get panic attacks and get paranoid because Im scared that it will fuck my mind up and Ill end up retarded or hurth myself if it gets too much one day so that I may not be able to control myself. I havent even done pct because Im afraid that it will make my depression even worce. Have any of you suffered from this? Is it normal? Is it permanent. I used to be happy but Im not anymore. Sorry for my english its not my first language.

Bro, if you are having these feelings its because your levels are bottomed out because you haven't run a pct. Don't be afraid to run pct, its gonna get you back to your natural state, not running it only increases your chance of these symptoms and could cause some to become permanent. Get a solid pct together and run it asap.

Thanks for the reply bro. I have clomid and nolvadex, should I run it now? Ive got an appoitment with my doctor on tuesday, if the reason for these symptoms are my levels being bottom he will help me get it up again. Should I wait or do clomid/nolva now?

I would recommend starting now man. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and I'd add in a good natty test booster like hcgenerate.
Hopefully your doctor has a good grasp on this type of thing. Have bloods run to see where you are at now, but from what you are describing you are absolutely suffering from bottomed out levels post cycle and just need to get your body back into homeostasis.

Bro I just took clomid and nolva but read some posts about people getting depressed and suicidal on clomid. Thats scary considering my current situation. I also think its because of bottomed test levels Im just scared it might get out of control or become permanent

May i also add that my nuts are currently pea sized :p

Lol, yeah pea sized nuts are a sure sign you're shut down broski. Clomid can have some nasty sides bit that is TYPICALLY with higher doses. 100 mg or so, however everyone is different. That's why I recommended only 50mg clomid.
I can assure you that waiting longer will only make your problem that much harder to fix in the future, pct is an absolute must and unfortunately you are suffering the consequences of not running one right now. Don't let that stop you from doing it now though. Things are tough for you right now, but getting yourself leveled back out should fix what you are having to deal with.

Thanks for your help bro. You have no idea how much youve helped me. Ive learnt my lesson and hope this is over soon so that I can continue with my life again

How long do you think it will take for my test to return back to normal after doing clomid/nolva?

That's not a question anyone can answer. Everyone is different. Blood work by a doctor is the only way to be sure that everything is normal. I wouldn't be surprised though if you started feeling better within a couple of weeks. Maybe less maybe more, can't really say. I would still recommend getting yourself a good natural test booster too.
Glad to help bro and I hope you get straightened out quick. If there's anything else I can help you with don't hesitate to ask.

Yea bro, sounds like your Estrogen is out of control right now. Def hop on that PCT and you may also want to try a antidepressant. I too suffer from depression.

Sorry to highjack - but as someone with depression on and off throughout their whole life (thus loving the gym as it's the one natural thing that really boosts my mood) is it potentially not a good idea to consider running a cycle? It's something that I've been thinking about doing recently and have been just reading as much as I can around the subject, but, with an unstable set of head chemistry at the best of times - am I exposing myself to more risk than the benefits might be worth? Be interested if anyone had any opinions on it.

Top Bottom