Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post contest cycling

McJayden

I've done several contests and I've always found it interesting that after my show is done I lose motivation and lose a lot of games as well. I believe it is just because my goal setting goes away and I have to clear my mind. So I came up with a new plan this time, doing a very short cycle post contest just to see if I can keep more games. Do you think it is silly to do a 6 or 8 week injectable cycle including Sustanon 250, and NPP.

Dont do injectable cycle for 8 weeks, go with an oral 8 weeks run anavar and tbol

I've done several contests and I've always found it interesting that after my show is done I lose motivation and lose a lot of games as well. I believe it is just because my goal setting goes away and I have to clear my mind. So I came up with a new plan this time, doing a very short cycle post contest just to see if I can keep more games. Do you think it is silly to do a 6 or 8 week injectable cycle including Sustanon 250, and NPP.

bro come off 12 weeks then cycle again

If you went to a contest, your cycle was probably pretty taxing on your system. You need to let your system relax. Go off cycle.
Even when I have another contest coming up, I will let my system restart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you are using steroids as motivation, you need to take a big step backwards and ask yourself what you really want to accomplish because that is definitely ass backwards thinking

Top Bottom