Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post competition cycle.....

Beef It

what up boys....just finished my show....prior to that i had hit 450 mg of EQ for 8 weeks, 500 mg a week of sustanon, and 100 pills of anavar 2.5 mg and some T3 for 2 weeks with clen....shredded to the bone....i am now getting ready to start my clomid for 3 weeks with 100 mg for 3 days and then take a day off then 50 mg for three days then take a day off and then 25 mg for 2 1/2 weeks....i then will kick back in with some more anavar (250 pills) and then fifnish with 6 weeks of winstrol and clen....any opinions from some knowledgeable bretherans out there?:) :eek:

i have some really good pics...i have no idea how to put them on the board....i have a buddy who is a GURU with computers so i promise i will have something for you shortly....i placed 4th out of 7 in the heavy weight novice.....i got so fucked....i came in so much harder and more shredded than anyone in my class....the gear helped, but i owe a lot to my diet of 18 agonizing weeks...there were some guys who had a little size over me, but noone came in in as good of shape as me...even people who didn't know me from a whole in the wall were talking about how i got screwed....do me a favor....remember this post and i will have some pics on this board that i am sure will impress you....that is a fact....a lot of guys post pics and they really don't know what the fuck they are doing, besides jacking themselves with some test....as far as diet and proper training, they have a ways to go, but for some reason people like to blow smoke up their ass and tell them they look great....remember, don't forget this post and i will get you some pics that will show you what proper gear use, proper diet and proper training can really do for you...

Top Bottom