Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post about weight gain VS true muscle gain?

kdtl61

I read post after post of guys telling what they are taking and how much rock hard muscle they hope to gain. Then they get replys stating yea you gain gain 15# of muscle on that cycle.
From my mild usage over the past 3 years. I have tracked all cycles with detail. Meaning after a simple 250 sust and deca cycle I might have a scale weight gain of 18 to 20 pounds. That sure as hell is not all muscle. By the time I diet down for a show I judge my new show weight as how much muscle I have put on during a 10 cycle. The last couple years it has been 6 to 6 pounds. I'm always happy with that type of gain. I think I gain some weight during my show prep also. What confuses me is guys saying they are doing 40mg of anavar and hope to add 10 pounds of muscle. Holy shit if that's possible count me in.

Here is my problem: I have been competing as a middle weight for 2 years now. My scale weight this fall has been 174#. This is just two pounds away from moving up to the light heavies. By the time I bulk up again and diet down I'll end up around 179 or 180. making me a light heavy. I will be a very lite- light heavy.
My problem is can I still train hard and cycle and only gain 2 pounds? Or should I let my body grow as much as it wants to?

I have decide to let the scale say whatever the day of the show
and compete in that class. However my competitive side says what kind of cycle can I do to maximumize my muscle gain? Maybe I could come in at 185#.

Here is what I'm thinking
10 week bulk cycle
250 sust every 5 days
200 mg EQ every 5 days
Booster shot of 50mg prop ever other day.
I want to try the EQ for bulking for the first time. I alway used it for cutting in the past.

I could add 30 mg of anavar every day if you think it would help.
My last bulk cycle was:
250 sust week and 300 mg deca a week for 8 weeks total.
Along with 30 mg anavar per day. I ended up netting 6 pounds of TRUE muscle.

Remember I'm the 40 year old guy. I didn't start my first cycle till I was 37. I started with light usage and only slightly increace the doses with each new cycle.

Any advise you can give me would be great.
What do you all think would be a good somewhat safe cycel.
Primo and anavar sounds great. Just don't think I can gain what I want.

Thanks,
kdtl61

i think what you need to do is stop over thinking everything so much. you are 174lbs. there is no way you will only gain just 2lbs of solid mass on a cycle....and i think to come in big and hard at 185lbs light heavy you will have to be carrying around 210lbs. that way hopefully you only have 25lbs of fat to loose to be at 185lbs. i hope you dont think you will gain 11lbs of solid muscle and be able to compete at 185 that way?

the reason i said this is because i plan on competeing in the heavyweight division which starts at 190lbs. i dont want to be a small heavyweight so i decided to let my body grow as much as possible so ill have more muscle when im start cutting up. im at 240lb now and will go up another 5lbs. so you figure if at worse case scenario i have 30lbs of fat to loose i can still come in 215lbs hard.....but the key is not carrying too much fat as you bulk up... put it this way as you gain make sure you can still see all 6 abs..not deep cuts but as long as you can flex and see all 6 you are in great striking distance!!!!

Getbig,

I'm not quite sure I understand your first paragraph.
My plans are to go up to 205 maybe 210. I have never gone past 195 before. The point I was making about other post looking to put on 10 solid pounds of muscle on just anavar and some winny
can't be possible. If it was then I shouldn't be using all this other shit.

I would like nothing more then to hit the stage at 185 as a light heavy. At 5'7" i'll look like a house.

What did you think of my projected cycle? Better yet what cycle would you suggest?

Thanks for your reply.

Top Bottom