Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possibly the dumbest question?

Aaahhahahahhahahahaha yes!

And the OP took it like a champ too!

thats why i didnt give him any shit... fuck as long as the word "nolva" isnt brought up then im happy!! poop in public all you want just dont use nolva!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Wait you mean Columbo was joking about poop. Oh man and all those baby wipes I just bought. So let me introduce myself as the new source for JPW (juice poop wipes). Do not start a cycle without them, probably more important than AAS, PCT or ASS.

Dylan what's wrong with nolva? I'm gonna use it as an AI.

Then I'm gonna run it with like 400mgs a day clomid for my PCT after this deca and tren run I'm on.

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Dylan what's wrong with nolva? I'm gonna use it as an AI.

Then I'm gonna run it with like 400mgs a day clomid for my PCT after this deca and tren run I'm on.

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

lollllllllll you fucker... send me your address so i can have your victorias secret catalog sent... your goibg to need to do some bra shopping for you and your nolva... lolllllllllll

Lol that's thoughtful of you bro

My master plan is to grow some respectable Bs or Cs and start getting into clubs for free and crying my way out of tickets!

Should save loads of money! Haha!

Lol that's thoughtful of you bro

My master plan is to grow some respectable Bs or Cs and start getting into clubs for free and crying my way out of tickets!

Should save loads of money! Haha!

lolllllllllll fuck dude im cracking up...

Top Bottom