Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to reverse the aromatizing effects of nandrolone steroid?

doll32

Is it possible to reverse the aromatizing effects of nandrolone steroid?

I ask this question because I took a powder form of the drug at age 20 ( 7 years ago) it was called Deca diboldazol (nandrolone). It might have been a pro hormone that I took.Totally stupid of me. I had no idea of the consequences it had and was dumb at such a young age and thought i wold get muscle from with little working out. I only took two tablets and I then stopped the tabs. i took nothing else.The next day my body was different all over from head to toe. face ( imagine permanent moon face look) legs,arms,stomach etc were all different/fatter and contoured differently.No diet including atkins and very low carb could get back my old body. I tried also an aromasin/novaldex pct which i realise now was pointless but that also did aromatize and the aromasin chiselled my face ever so slighlty overnight as well.I Then had cosmetic surgery abroad with the one of the best surgeons to suck out the fat all over my body and I now don't look much different.

From research it could be something with the androgen receptor and progesterone receptors may have bound together or something and estrogen as accelerated growth fusion or maybe bone growth?

All your opinions are welcome I'd like to know how I can reverse this if its even possible. It does seem nandrolone aromatized as soon as I took that steroid. I understand it could be too late too reverse it but its worth try if someone knows any info they can give me.

The half life of deca is 14 days. It'll be out of your body around 2 months after you stop using it. There is NO WAY that deca you used 7 years ago could still be effecting you.

Sounds to me like you naturally have high estrogen levels OR are suffering from some sort of kidney malfunction.

You need to go to a doctor and get blood work done. Retaining a lot of water is a sign that your kidneys are not working properly.

Whatever your problem is though - it has nothing to do with the deca you used 7 years ago.

These are the exact ingredients of the steroid that I took which seems that most likely it wasn't pure deca diboldazol or nandrolone. I do realise my endocrine system isnt fully developed until the age of 25 and i was 20 when I took this drug.

I will list the entire ingredients and see what you can make of it.

l-leucine [( 2S ) 2 amino 4 methylpentanoic acid], nettle root extract (urtica dioica), containing 3, 4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran,saw palmetto extract (serenoa repens), containing bis o, [(1-4)-(1 1-6)] a hydroxy phloretin 2-0-glucoside, epicatechin,epiafzelechin, 4 hydroxy benzoic acid, protocatechuic acid, methylgallate,sitosterol and sistosterol 3-0 glucoside,dehydrepiandrosterone (5 androsten-3-beta-hydroxy 17-one,dindolylmethane (3,3- methylenebis - 1H-indole), beta sistosterol ]( 5 stigmasten 3-beta ol )] stigmasterol [5,22-stigma-stadien 3 beta ol)] from phytosterols 90% , ajuga turkestanica extract standardized for ecdysterones containing turkesterone ( 11,20 dihydroxyecdysone) ajugasterone ( 2S,3R,5R,9R,10R,11R,13R,14S,17S)-17-[(2R,3R) 2,3 dihdroxy -6 methylheptan-2-yl] 2,3,11,14 tetra hydroxy,10,13 dimethyl 3,4,5,9,11,12,15,16,17 decahydro, 1H cyclopenta [A] phenanthren-6-one), Cyasterone (2/A,3/A,5/A),22 R, 24s,25s,28r) 2,3,14,20,22 pentahydroxy-26,28 epoxystigmast 7 ene 6,26 dione,adenosine 5 triphosphate disodium (disodium [(2S,3S,4R,5R) 5 (6 aminopurin 9-yl) 3,4 dihodroxyoxolan 2 yl] methoxy hydroxyphosphory, oxy-oxido phosphoryl] hydrogen phospate, carthamus tinctorius seed, containing [(3S, 4S) 4 [3,4 dimeth oxyphenyl) methyl] 3 hydroxy 3 [(methoxy 4 [( 2S, 3R,4S,5R,6R) 3,4,5 trihdroxy 6 ( hydroxymethyl) oxan 2 Y] oxy-phenyl,methyl,oxolan 2 one,forskolin extract, (coleus forskohlii) containing 3R,4aR,5S,6S,6aS,10S,10aR,10bS ,3 ethenyl 6,10,10B trihydroxy- 3,4a,7,7,10a pentamethyl, 1,oxo 5,6,6a,8,9,10, hexahydro 2H benzo [f] chromen 5 yl acetate,piperine (piper nigrum), zinc citrate,

Other ingredients contain gelatin, titanium dioxide,rice flour,magnesium stearate FD&C # Red. Researched by soviet scientist at the institute of the chemistry of plant substances,academy of sciences,republic of Uzbekistan

I got blood work done in 2015 and had full sex hormone panel and they came back fine ( I haven't taken any steroids since) Here are my results. I had a 24-hour urine collection for adrenaline and non adrenaline, a late night saliva test, low-dose dexamethasone suppression test, prolactin of 147,cortisol 299,testosterone 21, SHBG 36.5, Oestradiol 112, TSH 1.01, T 4 13.6,T3 5.2,FSH 2, LH 4, Creatinine 91, EGFR 87, IGF 22 and normal liver function tests and vitamin D. I also tested negative for cushion's syndrome. I have been ruled out for Acromegaly.

My liver was fine. The results are -liver function tests serum-Albumin-serum 40, Total bilibrubin 12- alkaline phosphate serum 66, AST 20, ALT 18, Cholesterol serum 5.6, triglyceride serum 1.9, HDL cholesterol serum 1.20

What was strange was that there was only certain areas the surgeon could liposuction out. As the surgeon said some areas were harder skin instead of soft flabby skin that I had. I explained that this was not muscle to him and I told him it was the steroid that had left me with it permanently.

My face looks aslightly different now as they used a tiny canula to suck out the fat in my lower face and chin. the strange this was that the cosmetic surgeon sucked out the fat on the top of my palm and my foot and hip area which was what the powder steroid I took (2 tablets of deca dibolodazol at age 20) had left me with overnight,however the fat he sucked out didnt remove itself at all and it remains. I have found this very bizarre.

lets just say for example you all give me the benefit of the doubt and the steroid did transform my body which it 100 percent did overnight. I assume there is no way to reverse it and I am stuck with it as no one has any solutions for it?

This is a much better picture of me before i took the steroid and another photo of me soon after. I weighed exactly the same and I ate low carb/keto.

Notice my neck is bigger and face is much rounder. I look like a different person almost. Don't give me the "I am older,your face has changed nonsesnse' as my father and grandfather still have the same looking faces as me before i took the steroid.

http://tinypic.com/m/k0r5gl/2

http://i66.tinypic.com/10ckydh.jpg

It really doesn't look like you had an adverse reaction to 2 tablets 7 years ago. I've read of a few rare instances where subjects in pharma tests have had serious reactions, even deaths. Where as you look like you filled out a little.

Next

It really doesn't look like you had an adverse reaction to 2 tablets 7 years ago. I've read of a few rare instances where subjects in pharma tests have had serious reactions, even deaths. Where as you look like you filled out a little.

Next

Thanks steve for the response

What if I did have an rare allergic reaction and it has filled me out which it has,how do i go about reversing it or is it permanent I assume?

To clarify ive taken no more drugs. just two tabs for two weeks when i was 20 (the effects of the steroid occurred next day after 2 tabs) then five years later I did pct aromasin and novaldex on a very low dose and that didnt cure my problem. Im 27 now and havent done steroids since the aromasin in 2015.

You have to see it from my point of view. No one knows what these drugs do. Theres no info.yes,I will say again they changed me overnight and i'm not here to waste anyone's time or that I have body image disorder.

Lets say I do have a rare medical issue how do i go about this? I get FSH,LH and kidney test. say the Results come back normal and then what. Doctors know nothing about prohormones or steroids. My last doc was a waste of time.

I find it extremely difficult to stay positive when something very unusual has happened to me and you're all telling me im nuts. Please give me the benefit of the doubt.

If anyone thinks my face has just changed through aging from the two photos then they are deluded as even if i was fatter. the fat would be spread in different areas not an entire different new shape of face like me after taking them. I look almost like a different person. The shape of my face has totally gone-look again.

Ive been told on another forum that My DHEA could have been effected as DHEA was the only hormonal ingredient in that steroid I took.I will get DHEA blood test

Top Bottom