Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to reverse the aromatizing effects of nandrolone steroid?

Is it possible to reverse the aromatizing effects of nandrolone steroid?

I ask this question because I took a 1 powder form of the drug at age 20 ( 7 years ago) it was called Deca diboldazol (nandrolone). It might have been a pro hormone that I took.Totally stupid of me. I had no idea of the consequences it had and was dumb at such a young age and thought i wold get muscle from with little working out. I only took 1 two tablets and I then stopped the tabs. i took nothing else.The next day my body was different all over from head to toe. face ( imagine permanent moon face look) legs,arms,stomach etc were all different/fatter and contoured differently.No diet including atkins and very low carb could get back my old body. I tried also an aromasin/novaldex pct which i realise now was pointless but that also did aromatize and the 2 aromasin chiselled my face ever so slighlty overnight as well.I Then had cosmetic surgery abroad with the one of the best surgeons to suck out the fat all over my body and 3 I now don't look much different.

From research it could be something with the androgen receptor and progesterone receptors may have bound together or something and estrogen as 4 accelerated growth fusion or maybe bone growth?

All your opinions are welcome I'd like to know how I can reverse this if its even possible. It does seem nandrolone aromatized as soon as I took that steroid. I understand it could be too late too reverse it but its worth try if someone knows any info they can give me.

Point by point (as to why it seems troll like):
1) I took a powder... or two pills / tabs. Ok which was it?
2) Not only did the two pills work over night but the admittedly wasted PCT chiselled his face over night too. See point 4
3) Admits he doesn't look much different
4) Suggests it's bone growth - which steroids don't affect and no drug affects over night and we know it's not a steroid. How does a PCT reduce bone growth?

Contradictions... lol

I will get a DHEA blood test as soon as possible and post the results here. If levels are normal for that test I will get an MRI scan of the pituitary. what do you think?

In answer to some of your question I was so stupid at the time that I had noticed my body had changed overnight after I took that prohormone but I thought nothing of it at all. It was only three years later after i stopped lifting weights as I was in fact eating a keto diet and should have looked and weighed a little less however my body didnt go back to normal and I then decided to do something about it and post on forums.

Here is a few pictures of my body that even the cosmetic surgeon tried to suck out but didn't remove itself and lumps have returned on my hand,foot and hip.

I will add also that after I took the prohormone 7 years ago I had erectile dysfunction for three months after and it came back again in 2017 but I can get it up now with maca root tabs.

I suffer now since 2015 from very low energy. Its always on the back of my mind if that prohormone could have fucked things for me.I take vitamin B12,vitamin c, vitamin d3,Zinc, Iron,Multivitamin, omega 3, calcium,and half a tablet of red kooga natural energy release.

Here are the photos of the lumps on my skin

HIp-

http://i68.tinypic.com/2jae2dy.jpg

Hand-

http://i64.tinypic.com/155rvon.jpg

foot-

http://i67.tinypic.com/sy4f9y.jpg

photo of my legs before taking prohormone-

http://oi64.tinypic.com/zx8bhx.jpg

photo of lower legs after ( I am the same weight notice how much bigger my lower leg is) this isn't muscle as i don't do leg exercises-

http://tinypic.com/m/k128fa/2

photo of full leg ( notice right and left hip stick out)

http://tinypic.com/m/k128fl/2

The only place there's a lump, such as it is, is on your foot. And as you can search for yourself, in the history of steroid use no one ever said they had a lump on their foot. And you never mentioned lumps until now. The hand photo is a joke. I can make my hand look like that (well not the bent index finger). That lump is muscle. You're either trolling or you've a serious case of dismorphia.

The only place there's a lump, such as it is, is on your foot. And as you can search for yourself, in the history of steroid use no one ever said they had a lump on their foot. And you never mentioned lumps until now. The hand photo is a joke. I can make my hand look like that (well not the bent index finger). That lump is muscle. You're either trolling or you've a serious case of dismorphia.

I can assure you there is a lump on the hand too. it's just hard to photograph.

I'm far from bullshitting on this thread and I do not have body dis morphia. Iv'e already accepted that I have to live with my body but am hoping it can be reversed.

What do you think about a dhea test and the mri pituitary scan?

Unless you live on an island you can always ask someone else, someone better at taking photos, to take these photos of lumps.

I think you should have the tests, at your expense of course, and when the results come back as negative (as I think they will) you could also get a doctor to look at the 'lumps' (again at your expense) and post up their report.

Unless you live on an island you can always ask someone else, someone better at taking photos, to take these photos of lumps.

I think you should have the tests, at your expense of course, and when the results come back as negative (as I think they will) you could also get a doctor to look at the 'lumps' (again at your expense) and post up their report.

. ok thanks I will get a male hormone panel test and an mri pituitary scan and post the results here and speak with doctor about lumps.

Top Bottom